The UK Horror Channel

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

zombieman
....Are using this forum for market research!! A few days ago i recieved a private message from a guy associated with the channel who had noticed my distaste for it thus far.

He asked me for a few suggestions about how the channel could be improved in my opinion. I think its a good sign that they have contacted viewers for feedback and I now have renewed optimism for the channel in the future. Has any of the other UK based members been contacted by them?

MildPossession
I haven't even got sky sad so will not ever see this, all I have heard it shows is mostly cheap b-movie horror movies like Final Stab, Scream Bloody Murder etc.

Is the channel any good? and what is the channel number? I would love to have a 100% horror channel.

<-- Jealous

SlipknoT
I dont have the UK Horror channel, but I have A horror channel. It's called monsters HD, it has good movies. Tommorow it is a zombie marathon and it will have
Dead Alive
Night of the Living Dead
Dawn of the Dead
Scarcrows
Revenge of the Zombies

Evil Dead
what service to you have that you get this channel? I've never heard of it........

SlipknoT
Voom TV

Evil Dead
I live in the sticks.........we don't have that fancy stuff around here.

SlipknoT
It just came out about a year ago. It's not to fancy, you should be able to get it in Kentucky.

The Redeemer
Tell' em if they showed er, ONE new film a week that would be a huge help getting a bit of a fan base up... blink

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.