Smashing Pumpkins...Missing them...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Skelo31
I'm one of the Smashing Pumpkins greatest fan and if you wanna post something about them then feel free to do.. and remember..."the impossible is possible tonight"

word i miss the smashing pumpkins....greatest band ever in my opinion

lil bitchiness
Its a shame about Pumpkins...i dont think they are the greatest band, but they were very good.

starshine
I really like them too. I just love the song bullet with butterfly wings happy

Samurai Guy
Mellon Collie.. what a fantastic album. I miss the Pumpkins too, but I like Zwan.

There is only so much of Billy's voice I can take at one time.

TrAnCeDuO
didnt zwan break up?

PrefectRonnykin
weep i was just listening to them last night

Samurai Guy
I believe so. Doesnt mean I cannot like them

BackFire
Agreed, they were an amazing band, I think Billy Corgan is an outstanding song writer, he deserves more recognition then he get.

ElectricBugaloo
zwan was horrible;

Corgan also wrote most of the guitar parts for the Smashing Pumpkins. They are probably one of hte most underrated bands of all time, and probably in the top 2 or 3 bands of the 90s.

Victor Von Doom
Corgan wrote more or less ALL the SP's music, he's a control freak.

I liked Zwan as well. Smashing Pumpkins are definitely underrated though.

PippinTook
I love the Smashing Pumpkins. rock It sucks that, like a few people have said already, they were underrated....They deserve way more credit. They're great.

Df02
first gig i went to was Smashing Pumpkins....their last ever UK gig
i do like them, but i wouldnt have called myself a fan smile

they are criminally underrated tho

PippinTook
yes

I call myself a fan. Not an overly-obsessed fan, but a fan none-the-less. I love the Smashing Pumpkins. smile

amity75
The world needs the smashing pumpkins.

lil bitchiness
Zwan is ok...but its no Pumpkins. I never really got into them, but i have seen them live and they were great.

Silver Stardust
I loved Smashing Pumpkins...Zwan was okay, but SP was waaaay better.

laughing out loud my aunts went to school with Billy Corgan, and they said that he was a total ass yes

Deathblow
shit I always seem to forget about the Pumpkins. Unoubtedly one of the most depressing bands in history...mellon collie and the infinite sadness...a gem.

Fearnix
I ****ing love Smashing Pumpkins i'm gonna miss them.

DaRk Lotus
My fav song they did is Bullit with ButterFly Wings

Kaleanae
I miss the Smashing Pumpkins, I always dreamed of going to a Smashing Pumpkins concert sad But at least I have my CDs to listen their music
I like how they played the guitar, like in the song called Starla

My sister was obsessed with Billy Corgan (and well the whole group too) and then she passed the music onto me (along with 311).

Really i think the greatest rock band ever. Such a wide variety of music. And Mellon COllie and the Infinite Sadness is one of my favorite albums of all time (definetly their best album). Oh and Darcy was pretty hot (man i miss her)

Tex

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.