Texas Chainsaw Massacre DVD cost...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

LeatherLep43
The DVD will cost $40.00!! But it's worth it! It's gunna be Special Edition 2 disks! And the cover will be made of metal. And have plenty of special features!! I can't wait. If your GF doesn't like Texas Chainsaw Massacre then she will now. Yep, that's right ladies... Eric Balfour (Kemper) you will get to see him running naked out in the Texas Fields. lol So any Texas Chainsaw Massacre fan should go out and purchase this DVD March 30th!!!

SlipknoT
isnt it march 20th and at walmart the first day a dvd is released it is always cheaper

PissedOffGoalie
well no lunch for me for 3 weeks....my mom'll NEVER buy it. but i will!!!!! big grin

Zilverz
thats expensive... /:

SlipknoT
yea I'll need to save my money a bit

BackFire
I wouldn't pay a dime for that needless remake.

PissedOffGoalie
BACKFIRE PLEZ TELL THEM IM NOT JASON420

Cinemaddiction
Just so you kids know, there will be 2 different versions.

The "regular" version will be $15. The "Deluxe" is $28 at DeepDiscountDVD.com.

I'm still debating as to get the new one or not. Anyone own the 30th Ann. version of the original?

BackFire
I own the older dvd version of the original TCM. The 30th ann. version is exactly the same, just with a new box.

SumWatTwisted
I'm thinkin' about buying it, but 40 bucks is a little steep.

PissedOffGoalie
i heard of double dvd w/ the original and the remake on it..where can i buy that one?

SlipknoT
I love deep discount dvd, the free shiping part is great

Zilverz
me too ive ordered a lot from Deep

DeNiro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.