help

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deity
i want to know the episode name of x-men evolution, where rogue goes crazy and every one she has drained be for, there powers get stuck in her, and she attacks the x-men, and at the end prof x. takes them away and she morphs into all the people she drained, oh and can i have its season and episode number Happy Dance

powerfulone1987
I remember that episode. I really wanted to see it but unfortunately I missed. Sorry can't help you.

V@LL3jOk!D707
its called "Possessed"

powerfulone1987
Did you see the episode?

Vampy
question answered.

Next time, you can use the X-men: Evolution thread (http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t7793.html) to talk about Evo.

Jury
i knew Vampy would post it... laughing out loud

this can be merged in a "q&a" thread too.

Vampy
... yes that too actually. I got an idea, from now on, if anyone's got ANY question, he can go to the q'n'a thread, and we'll post all the links THERE. Also, it would be nice to make that thread a note.

And here's the link to q'n'a http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f49/t15812.html

k, what do you think of this, Jury?

Jury
Yeas. I've got an idea. What if... one of these X-Men mods would create an "IMPORTANT: Read before posting" thread... and make it always on top... and put some instructions and links there... so that the newbies would not try to create uselss thread. no expression

Vampy
Well i thought of creating the rules thread myself, but never had the guts to do it, thought that if Kes didn't create it yet...
Well, if you help me and Pao agrees, we can create it together

V@LL3jOk!D707
yes and i enjoyed it happy

powerfulone1987
How did they resolve the problem?

V@LL3jOk!D707
prof. x drained out the energy of rouge and then she started shape shifting into different mutants and they were drained out of her. or i think confused

Deity
i didnt know they had one, coz no one ever posts in it stick out tongue

Jury
sure wink

Vampy
oh no... only the 121 pages opf posts... and it's on the first page...

GREAT! happy When do we start?

Paola
*sigh* this is the kind of things that make a thread "unmergeable" (sp)

as soon as the question is answered, this will get closed.

X-Men forum mod
Paola

Vampy
... I'm not the one who didn't merge, like, TEN THREAD when had a clear chance to do so.

Bad day you're having?

Paola
so why don't you merge them?

Vampy
let's think for a second...

hmmm...

hmmmmmm.....

I guess I completely forgot about my almighty invisibe mod powers then... Oh, stupid me.

Comic_Gurl
eek! Ohhh i know this one Season three episode thirty eight self possessed...wait...yeah thats right.

V@LL3jOk!D707
i already did stick out tongue

Paola
stick out tongue

now it is answered stick out tongue

closing...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.