*sniff* Books that are out of print!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
It breaks my heart when I'm browsing Amazon and find a really good book I want but discover it's out-of-print, I hate it because I know I'll never find it.........I wonder if there's any where I can write to to get a copy........

Primitive Screwhead #1
eBay is usually your first good bet. Otherwise, you could try and contact the publisher of the book to see if they have additional copies lying around. For example, I know for a fact that Grant Books (publishers of Stephen King's Dark Tower series in hardcover) usually has a board on their website that allows you to list particular copies that you are looking for or have available to sell to other people searching for books.

BlackC@t
Thank you, I'll be sure to have a look around the net.

BlackC@t
My heart was broken once again! I went onto Amazon and purchased a used copy, but it said it could not ship it to my address! that really hurts.......I'll never be able to get the book because it's out of print.....I'll never be able to find it or read it cry

Shadow_King
aww thats terrible why wont it accept you?

Mr Zero
cough up the name of this book BC... I have my own "WHY is this out of print?!?!?!?!?" list. Included are

FLICKERS

and

The Kryptonite Kid

shaber
Books go out of print all the time. I expect most of our members won't notice this due to being acquainted only with relatively well known material.

Primitive Screwhead
Yeah, Cat. We can't really help you out any more without a book name.

BlackC@t
It's okay people, I've got them. I had to get them used and the ones I picked wouldn't ship internationally so I picked it from another seller.

But the name was 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 1, 2 and 3 The Continuing Novel' and 'A Nightmare on Elm Street 4 and 5 the continuing novel.'

raze reborn
i'm looking for Auyamarca by darren o shaughnassey and i can't find it .

Lord Soth
Borders also has a database where you can buy out-of-print books through others

Jedi Priestess
well that was kind of obvious why they were out of print there BC messed

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.