request

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Clavis
isnt there anybody else interested in a theatre and musical forum to talk about broadway plays and all big grin

Id sure as hell would like a forum like that cool

Fire
nah not really, clavis can't you use GDF for that?

Clavis
sorry I just thought Id get some recognition here but if you want it moved you can ask raz happy

yerssot
I believe Fire ment that if you want to discuss broadway/musicals a thread in the GDF would be enough messed

I wanna note here that not everyone lives near Broadway, nor in the same country as said place... heck, some live in a place where you have a musical once every blue moon

Clavis
well that would be people like me yers and thats why a place somewhere near the art forums would be good for that one... I think.. if not its ok its just I think there would be more people talking about it and visiting it if there really was a forum coz if theres not theres just nobody whos really gonna start a thread on it in gdf ... its just a suggestion anyway .. I know for a fact that Im not the only one wanting to talk about it but Ill take the option of gdf for the time being anyway (I have no choice:laughsmile I just thought it was weird you can discuss fan art and paintings and stuff in a seperate forum while there is lots of musicals who are not discussed I think theyre a bit more related to movies than art I thought maybe raz (god) could make a subforum/notepad on that forum or something big grin

yerssot
well, perhaps you can try and make a thread about it and if it got plenty of people interested, it has more of a chance smile ... all imho oc

Fire
idd yerss that's what I ment

yerssot
glad to be of service smile

Fire
hehe

Clavis
happy I just love kmc people

hobbit_dude
clavis we r trying to get a drama forum i think thats enough and well, i dont think we'll get one :'(

Clavis
worth a try I thought I was the first to think of it but finally I have found people who are among me IM NOT ALONE alien smile

hobbit_dude
lol

dave123
trace, i support your cause

Tex
A forum like that would be overrun with the gays!

Raz what are you waiting for? We want a Theatre/Musical forum! zorro

dave123
Super! zorro

lil bitchiness
I love the sarcasm droolio

Clavis
eek! OMG OMG OMG! Tex! you could become mod thenzorro

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.