Shredder vs Slade

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Joker1237
ok other vs tread, but I dont think this one is a bad one, I grow up in my kid/teen years watching the Turtles. (Talking old cartoon in this vs thing not new) Well in the first show Its either "Turtle Tracks r Enter the Sherdder" The rat said Shredder is a nija master of the first rank. He does have his robot Army of foot soliders under his command, and with his goons Bebop and Rockstandy and Krang in his body could give Slade and his crime empire a run for his money. This is before the Turtle shows got sorry, I talking about the Shredder, shows 1-5. And maybe later. It was a cool tv show, until about season 2 or 3.

Slade, he had his goons also, but he lacks in teach and high gear, Shredder has his Techodrome, Slade has a base of some sorts. I can belive he can break in the Teachdrome(The turtels do it all the time) But will lose in a one on one fight to the Shredder. Even though I think this is a cool vs fight, they are both alike in more ways than one. Shredder is one of the coolest villians I seen, not up there as Joker, but he is over Slade, but barly, The Slade I talking about is from the Cartoon.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I miss those old TMNT cartoons too. Anyway I also think Shredder would win becuase he has alot more fighting skills than Slade.

Joker1237
I dont know why, But evey time I see Slade in the Teen Titans, He reminds me of the Early Shredder, Just with out the head gear. Evil is about on the same level, Shredder, many times almost conquer Earth a few times in the show. Slade almost did it in after shock.

When I was about 8 or 9, I saw the Turtle movie in theaters. It was amazing. Shredder was evil, more evil than maybe his cartoon counter part(But not by much)

Best line from the movie

SO at what part did we lose control here? (Leo)

Maybe some one should tell him we the good guys(Don)

Any Thoughs (Ralf I think)

I just have one thought, This guy knows were Splinter is.!! Leo says that cool line.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Slade easily simply because he is one of the best tactitions and he is an awsome fighter with enhanced stregth and speed and everything else . He also has precognition so he can see what someone is going to do before they do it which is very useful in a fight.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah but they really messed up with the third film because there was no Shredder. The way the second film ended they made it seem like Super Shredder would be in the third.

Joker1237
I would not mind if Super Shredder lived thown that brigne falling on him, Maybe he was just knock out ?? If they make a 4 film(I know they wont movie 3 dump it) I can see a Super Shredder making a come back, Now if Slade fought Super Shredder, Slade should run and fast, I could never beat Super Shredder in the TMNT 3, I get to the end evey time and Super Shredder thash me and badly. I think I beat him once though. (Video game)

I think Shredder still beats Slade, Shredder is a master of the first rank after all. a Black belt if you will.

The 3rd movie, was "Ok" I like the one liners and the loved story, but thats about it. the rest of the movie suck. They also had a gay villian. Asking that brit to be as cool as Shredder is asking too much I guess.

The first movie rock,
The 2nd movie surpast it (IMO)
and the 3rd movie, well Lets just called it the Batman and Robin of the turtles will we??

SUPERMANDAMAN
You must not of read Identity Crisis or Teen Titans, in Identity Crisis he took down Hawk Man, Green Lantern, The Flash ,Zatana , Atom Man and Green Arrow pretty much at the same time. It doesnt matter how well of a fighter Shredder is whatever he is about to do Slade would see it coming and would be able to counter it.

TheFilmProphet
If they knew the franchise would be soon over why not bring in Super Shredder? Instead of making the Turtles time travel to fight some primitve people we don't even know. They had nothing left to loose but much to gain with a Super Shredder in TMNT 3.

TheFilmProphet
What if a Shredder and dozen foot soldiers attacked him at once? Could he still counter all of that?

Darth Jello
isn't Slade supposed to be Deathstroke?

Joker1237
The Shredder could take out the Turtles on his own, as he show in the cartoons, and first movie(That Rat or Casey Jones has good timing to save the turtles lol)

Slade is DC, I sure Deathstroke is MArvel. Slade is the enemy of the Teen Titians.

I sure if Shredder had a team of Superheros to battle, he win a few battles, Shredder is no walk over, there was a time his fame as a villian was right up there with Joker, and Dark Vader, and I not joking about that, The 3rd movie ruin the fame a little bit and slide dowm the sloop because of the 3rd movie. It hurt the Turtles as a whole though.
Evey villian at one time or other could take out a team of heros, Joker has done it, but the joke always turn around on him in the end, Slade I sure lost the rematch to these superheros.

I sure if S

TheFilmProphet
Maybe Shredder will get back on the list a bit with the new cartoon. wink

Darth Jello
Deathstroke, not deathlok, Deathstroke the terminator is a DC character. I was wondering if Slade was just the cartoon's version of Deathstroke, just like Larry is their version of BatMite

Punkyhermy
Shredder is pretty mean....I think he'll win!

TheFilmProphet
Super Shredder is even more mean evil face

Darth Jello
NM, Slade is Deathstroke (his real name is Slade Wilson-i wonder if he was created before or after Wade Wilson, everyone's favorite Mercwithamouth-Deadpool)

Joker1237
The best line from the old cartoon,

Tonight I dine on Turtle Soup.

I Look it up Deathstoke and Slade are the same, but they seem to have differnt powers in comics vs Cartoons.

TheFilmProphet
What is your favorite episode?

Joker1237
Turtle Tracks the first show,

My favor part was when rafh hit a foot soldier with his ski and there was a clange, when the foot soldier fell.

Ralf than looks at his ski and says "Clang, Did you say Clang." It was about that point they knew they were fighing robots and not humans.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah classic smokin' Mines is Enter The Shredder.

Joker1237
That was cool, I always like Rockstandy WITH hamlet, Wonder why they did away with it later in the show. I was alway hoping he wear it again, but after 5 or 6 shows with the hamlet, He did not wear it anymore.

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I was wondering about that too.
Shredder had the best lair in the old cartoons much better than the new one.

Joker1237
I like the new cartoon, there are flaws of couse(Even the old show had flaws later on in the series,) Like no eyes for the turtles.

Shredder can live with out his head??? how can they do that??? He got his head chop off and he goes back and picks it up?? I still at a lost?? his he not human anymore,? or a clone? Well I did not like it.

April look better in the yellow suit that I loved.

Thats about it I think

TheFilmProphet
Yeah I like the new cartoon. But I am incredibly confused about him being without a head.

Joker1237
I can it it now the headless Shredder, goes out each night to get a new head to replace the rotten head, pretty much in the same way a headless horseman does in Sleeping hallow. lol

TheFilmProphet
lol Is that seriously in the upcoming story?

Joker1237
No I was joking, I dont think they do that, If they did it means they ran out of ideals, and they need to hire me lol.

TheFilmProphet
I hope he still has his head otherwise we will have an unstoppable zombie Shredder with no head laughing out loud

Joker1237
Than I know he can beat Slade lol.

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud Yeah but he will have a hard time finding him since he has no head and no eyes laughing out loud

Joker1237
A few traning tips from DareDevil and Shredder is on his way to beating Slade. If DD can do it blind, Maybe the Shredder can learn too. lol

spyrokinesi35
yeah,they are both the same amount of EVIL (cue sinister music) but shredder would whoop him like a bad kid in k-martblock of those frickin blades that shredder wears. It would be a cool fight though. also does ne one know who the makers of tmnt is (like marvel dc or what?)nd yes slade IS deathstroke (I looked it up)

Joker1237
Wonder why Teen Titans cartoon would use Slade instand of Deathstroke, Well I guess they never learn I suppose.

Joker1237
it took a day, But I got bored with the Fraggles. Now I hope Shredder, gets back in the cool villan list again, Here is this photo and suff to give him hope, Try to remain him of the old days.

TheFilmProphet
Hey Joker I take back my choice for favorite TMNT old cartoon episode I'm changing it to Turtle Tracks just seen it again about an hour ago.

I loved this line it was pretty funny

Donatello: We have to get to safety!! Or we will drown!! What are we worried about? Were turtles. http://images.killermovies.com/forums/moresmilies/donatello.gif

Joker1237
They are all cool, Enter the Shredder, is a cool show, any one of them can surpast the other, I choose Turtle Tracks more for orgin purpose, funny lines"Clang did you say Clang" I got the first 5 shows on DVD, season 1, than they had 4 or 5 bad shows. very late in the series, when they were on there last legs(It must have been Turtles 3 that did it)

But the first 5 shows were cool,
When the extral 5 shows (Ten shows in all) it show when the Turtles were on there last legs, I like Dregg, he could have been a cool villian, but plot, Turtles mutant into Ungle Turtles and all that suff ruin the heart and success of the show, if it ant broke dont fix it.

Beyonder
spyrokinesi35
also does ne one know who the makers of tmnt is (like marvel dc or what?)nd yes slade IS deathstroke (I looked it up)

Not sure, I think it's Dark Horse, try GOOLE.

Joker1237
Wonder why Teen Titans cartoon would use Slade instand of Deathstroke, Well I guess they never learn I suppose.

Maybe because of the the name *DEATH*Stroke. This is aimed towards kids remember.

As for Shredder losing his head he's actually an Utron (Krang) that operates an entire suit/armor, so losing the head does no damage.

RaventheOnly
bingo big grin

unfortunetly Shedder is just a ninja in a suit.... erm he would die at the hands of Slade rather easily.... come on just the cartoon version alone can smash rocks with his fist and punch holes in concrete blink

Joker1237
Shedder is more than a nija in a play suit, and it wont be a easy fight, it will go back and forth when Shedder winning, I say after a few hours Sherdder wins, He ant no push over, He was the 2nd villian I relly got into(Joker being number 1) I mean he was cool. He has tricks up his claws to out think Slade, And he has a unlimted amont of footsoilders.

G-Judge333
*Judge bumb*

Kurash
shredder is the better fighter, hes probably the best martial artist in the world

Mider999
if its shredder vs slade one on one slade would win especially if it was the one from the comics.

Soljer
Originally posted by Kurash
shredder is the better fighter, hes probably the best martial artist in the world

Leo beat him one on one, and Leo definitely isn't the best fighter in the world. no expression.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Leo beat him one on one, and Leo definitely isn't the best fighter in the world. no expression.
leo actaully is though........he one of the best.........and shredder would beat leo the majority pritty readily

Soljer
Leo's great, but he's no Bruce Wayne. He's no Richard Dragon. He's no Steve Rogers.

capt it up
Originally posted by Soljer
Leo's great, but he's no Bruce Wayne. He's no Richard Dragon. He's no Steve Rogers.
yes, btu when tie kid said shredder was the best fighter one earth it was actaully a correct statment, becuase in the turtles reality he is for the most part.

in h2h no he no bruce, richard, steve and so on, but then again none of them are as skilled with two swords as he.

Mider999
why are you using the cartoon slade.........he was also pretty smart anyway he was good with prep, and screwed with the members of the teen titans pretty good, he also had an army of robots once, he could probably get any resource he wanted from what ive seen.

LORDSIDIOUS01
laughing

db_renji
Slade for the win. Shredder was one of my favs growing up too. The foot ninjas are a non-factor, they will actually just get in Shredder's way. If this is cartoon Slade, who takes out the entire teen titans, who are much better than the turtles. Slade takes this with ease.

Cartoon Slade 8/10. Cartoon Slade>>>Shredder

Comic Deathstroke (same person) 11/11.
Comic Slade>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Shredder

Word to the wise, do research on a character next time before you put him in a fight and say he doesn't win. You can't say that if you don't have any real knowledge of who the person is, or their feats. You should check out the Deathstroke respect thread. (serious advice, not trying to sound like a jerk).

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.