Anyone here live near Tauranga in New Zealand?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ChickinMeat
Hey there,

i was just wondering if anyone on these boards lives in or near the town of Tauranga in New Zealand? i ask this question because at the end of the year, i am moving from the UK to an area pretty near Tauranga, and i just wanted to know what things you can do there? whats it like to live there? that sorta stuff.

any information would be greatly appreciated!

yerssot
new zealand is radical cool

at first thought, I can't really place any one there... but you might wanna try and talk to misha, she's at least a bit more near NZ

pinsleepe
kofmaster lives in NZ. where? no idea...

ChickinMeat
oooooo, i might send a PM

kofmaster
no expression nz sucks

Papaumau
I would love to live in New-Zealand as the South Island is very like my native Scotland.......Then Again...why be happy with second best...I already live in beautiful Scotland ! Happy Dance

kofmaster
no expression i live in the south island and it sucks

Papaumau
Explain yourself kofmaster....

Why does it suck ?

kofmaster
no expression coz its so damn boring nothing to do at all no expression oh wow we have montains erm woopie people only like NZ coz of LOTR if the movies were never made no one would care messed

Papaumau
Looks like you have a bad dose of..."The grass is greener on the other side of the fence" syndrome ! yes ?

kofmaster
no expression no its the truth if LOTR was never made here in NZ people wouldnt care, its not all beautiful like you see

Papaumau
I guess almost any place can be beautiful and interesting if you have plenty of dosh !

OK...NZ was famous for while with the LOTR trilogy but after all of the movie-stuff is gone you just need to try to enjoy what is left.

Often...when I get a bit bored or unsettled I just look at myself in the mirror and be thankful that I am good-looking and have my brain intact and all of my extremities working.

Then I give myself a shake and go and find something to stimulate myself with.

Go hang-gliding or bungie-jumping or parachuting or anything rather than sitting there twiddling your thumbs.

I take it that you are comparatively young ?

Well, if you are then go out and enjoy yourself and think yourself lucky that you are not as old as I am !

kofmaster
no expression dude i dont care im 17 im telling you what i know coz i have lived here all my life no expression take it or leave it hell its not like you would know erm so deal paps messed

Papaumau
Deal Kofs ! no expression

kofmaster
no expression *sparks lighter and runs hand through the flame leaving it there * evil face

ChickinMeat
what an eccentric performance

black_man
I hate new zealand I cant find anything I want!!! like mobile phones. theres a particular selection and thats it. Im a gamer and I have to wait for such long times for games to come out like Half Life 2 which was out at the start of this year i think or a little later. I really wanted the N-Gage but NZ sucks so they didnt get it. They also dont rTV a service which allows you to watch TV on a mobile phone. We have to wait much longer for everything or never get it!!!!!!!!!!!

DO NOT MOVE HERE IF YOU WANT TO STAY UP TO DATE WITH TECHNOLOGY

Ms Hyde
I'd love to live in the south part of the north island stick out tongue

Where exactly is Tauranga?

ChickinMeat
well i just moved, here, and i dont know what you mean about not having technology, some of the technology here is amazing! i never gpt a bank card as quick as i did here, took 2/3 weeks in UK but took 1 min in NZ.

i love it here man

black_man
Ok, but new technologies are sometimes overcharged as well like Video Games and stuff lol

DeVi| D0do
I live in Manukau in Auckland, which is a bit further north of Tauranga (pronounced: tow-rah-ngah)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.