Kid Rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§nakehead
What do you think about him? I think hes one of the best singers rockers out there right now.

Darth Revan
I think... He sucks ass no expression
And furthermore that he is a macho, talentless ex-jock who enjoys strutting around looking like a fake pimp no expression

§nakehead
You have no tast in music. His greatest songs ever were "Jackson Missippi", "Devil without a cause"

Df02
he is a bit of a **** lol.... and his music aint too great either

§nakehead
Kid Rock Haters!!! mad

bardock
kid cock is an untalented piece of shitake

§nakehead
Dude, the great thing about Kid Rock is that he blurs the lines between Rock,Rap and country

bardock
no he just not quite sure what to suck at.

Darth Revan
So does Everlast, who is also many times better than Kid Rock. And that's really saying something. no expression

Deathblow
Even Fred Durst's a better rapper than Kid Rock.

Darth Revan
Indeed he is.

SlipknoT
Kid Rock sucks. He's grade A white trash.

ElectricBugaloo
half of his hits were at least partially written by other people. that should tell you something.

amity75
Kid Rock is shite and if he's gonna walk around with his shirt undone all the time like he does then you'd think he'd have the decency to do some sit ups. Fat Bast*rd.

SlipknoT
He's isnt fat. But he sucks

Spitback
Kid Rock does not desvere pam ann

SlipknoT
Thats right. I do!

§nakehead
Dude, that is advertisment. He wouldnt be famous if people didnt think of him as the redneck rapper.

§nakehead
And you make is sound like there is something wrong with being country

Hostile
You forgot to mention that he hates **** and disrespects women.

That said, I love him. His last 2 albums were worthless crap, but that's no suprise. I still love the History Of Rock album. Brilliant.

WindDancer
They both suck.

§nakehead
dude, a majority of rapper and metal artist hate ****. And Kid rock only disrespects women in his lyrics.

bardock
is it just me or does kid rock kind of look like a bird a little bit

SlipknoT
yea kind of like a pigeon

Darth Revan
Not "a majority"... only shit like Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, and 50 cent

TrAnCeDuO
kid rock needs to be banished from Michigan(like ozzy was with texas) and never come back again...i cannot stand his worthless songs...

§nakehead
the only reason you think that is because you are overly PC minded. And do not insult Limp Bizkit there a great group

§nakehead
And Darth Raven forgot "eminem"

Darth Revan
Limp Bizkit suck almost as bad as Kid Rock. On top of the boring music and the terrible lyrics, they are downright annoying. And Fred Durst is like a fat Kid Rock.

Deathblow
Kid Rock is pretty fat too happy

Come to think of it, the majority of rap metal bands suck. Kid Rock, Limp Bizkit, POD, Papa Roach, Insolence, Dislocated Styles.

But Kid Rock takes the biscuit no

Df02
kid rock, his popularity slipped when the little guy that tagged along with him died :s

SlipknoT
Yea, I have to admit the midget was kinda cool

Darth Revan
Oh god POD... Second only to Nickelback and Creed on the list of most annoying bands ever messed

musicworshiper
ok...
1. Kid Rock aint bad, but his last cuppla albums sucked...
2. You say white trash like its a bad thing...im 5th generation white trash and im perfectly fine...

bardock
or so you think!!!

TrAnCeDuO
of all the insults that goes against the caucasions, white trash is the worst because it implies that you were inbred,your IQ is lower than that of your shoe size and that youve lived in a trailer park all your life...so no...its NOT good to be white trash...and its NOT okay! and unfortunately i think kid rock fits the description...sorry to break it to ya... stick out tongue

KidRock
I like his slower songs.

Midnight train to memphis is AWSOME.

Evil Dead
meh.........Kid Rock sucks........but he didn't always. He should have stopped at Devil Without a Cause. Devil Without a Cause, The Polyfuze Method and Early Morning Stoned Pimp are the only albums of his I can stomach these days.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.