Paris Hilton

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Vicious
My God i was watching "The Simple Life" and Paris Hilton is such a freaking airhead, besides being somewhat cute i dont see why people like her so much, she is the usual blonde cliche, Blonde,Cute and Dumb, my god she thought Wal-Mart was a place to buy Walls!!! I know shes freaking rich but damn how can someone be so dumb?

burlyman
i have nooo idea what you talking about stick out tongue
who is she

Mafia Girl
i agree..i didnt watch "the simple life" but a friend told me about it. I was like wow i didnt know a person could be so damn stupid. She must have people to go shopping for her or something...it doesnt seem she does much for herself. Has she ever even had a job?(I think shes a model or something)

Darth Vicious
Burlyman shes heiress to the Hilton fortune(350+ millions) and while she may never been to a Wal-mart, Wal-mart has been in the news recently for one thing or another and No, shes never had a job before!

burlyman
and for those of us not in america messed

NyC-gUrL
Shes MR HILTONS DAUGHTER!!! You know Hilton-hotels burly??

Darth Vicious
I just had a thought, since her father is the owner of the Hilton Hotels and since she seems to be the typical blonde stereotype(no offense to any blondes in here), dumb and slutty, do u guys think she welcomes all male hosts with open legs, i mean open arms,lol sorry!

NyC-gUrL
I think she does yes

BackFire
she's an airhead....and you're the one watching her show....

Darth Vicious
I dont, i wanted to see why people were talking so much about her, im nott planning in watching i again!

wicker_man
Who is she anyway, she's not too well known over here.

NyC-gUrL
She's the heir to the Hilton-empire no expression

wicker_man
Oh

NyC-gUrL
Welcome to slutsville:

Kes
You guys think she's pretty?
She doesnt look pretty to me. And it wouldnt surprise me that whatever is goodlooking in her was bought laughing

Darth Vicious
I wouldnt do her!

MISSME
I read in the news that she fell off a horse.

Does anyone have pictures?

babe182
she hasnt really done nething that draws everyones attentions .. shes just there and if you dont like her get used 2 it.

MISSME
Please, her vocabulary is very limited.

azyne
I can't stand her. She's in Beverly Hills because she's rich, not because she's famous. She then BECAME famous. Airhead? Chaa. Yeah. You don't say.

MISSME
She surprised me.......she actually learned how to walk as a model....it takes lots of talent!!......hee...hee..!

LeatherLep43
I heard that Paris Hilton was going to be in the re-make of The House Of Wax... is it true?

Orlando Bloom03
Not sure is your name like LeatherFace12?

Dregh
Maybe viceversa OB03, He joined before leatherface12.

Anyway, hi there!

steely balls
yeah it's true

JKozzy
Yup, and quite happy about it as well big grin

OB03, realize that there's a lot of members that have joined on KMC... and a lot of their names start with Leather messed

Babi_Gurl
well i reckon she is pretty dumb but i loved the simple life they r making a number 2 i dont think paris is pretty she was voted sexiest woman alive in Ralph magazine god knows why

babe182
shes ugly

Babi_Gurl
yep very but nikki is alrite

NyC-gUrL
she didnt know what kitchensupplies were wacko

Darth Vicious
Shes Ugly, Shes Dumb, hopefully with all the money she has she could get a new brain and a palstic surgery!

babe182
yes Nikki is alrite.. shes way way way better than Paris.

Babi_Gurl
yer she fell off a horse while filming simple life 2 she was like gettin off the horse and she was wearing heels (dumb ass) and they dug into the horse and she got thrown off and then the horse stamped on her stomach they said if it was higher she could have died

Darth Vicious
Stupid horse missed!

babe182
ahahaha

MISSME
With the way she smiles for the cameras....she looks like a "ice princess"!

She is impossible to warm up to.....and can she talk....no!

She needs a brain!

forumcrew
people give her shit but she isnt that stupid, she just doesn know about things in life that poor people or people that arnt millionaires use. I mean look at her life, I can honestly believe shes never been in wall mart theres no reason for her to know about that kind of thing. You want stupid look at jessica simpson.. paris simply has never been around that part of culture

Darth Vicious
I dont agree with you on that one, sure shes a millionarie and if i were a millionaire i wouldnt go to a Wal-mart either or anyone here for that matter but Wal-marts are everywhere plus theyve been in the news quiet a lot in recent years, shes just plain dumb and i do agree with u, Jessica Simpson is dumb, another freaking airhead but she does look better than Paris!

Linkalicious
Well she's from LA and there haven't been Wal*Marts in Southern California for more than a couple of years. Back East they are as common as McDonald's but here we had Taget and K*Mart....

I still don't think it's an excuse...but well you know...she's blond!

babe182
totally

Darth Vicious
like totally!

MISSME
No...like totally zero!

Like...oops..where did I put my brain.

Maybe it's at the "Lost & Found".

MISSME
Insider information is tell lots of people that she is really not that rich.

It all invested money....try to liquildate all those assets...good luck!

*Paris=goddess*

Freddy_vs_Jason
Watch your mouth!! mad

Thats member bashing and its not tolerated here!!! mad

claidisa_felton
she was jokin around when she said the walmart thing. stop bashing...just cos u dont like her...doesnt mean other people dont. yeh sure shes a bit dumb but if you were going to inherit over $350m then would you bother getting a job???

Darth Vicious
I dont argue that point, hell if i had $350.millions ill probably smack my boss and quit my job but shes just dumb, not a little but a whole lot dumb, she shouldve been cast for "Dumb And Dumberer" along with Jessica Simpson but i do know if i was rich i would more education, poor thing was born dumb!

Kes
Do not tell ppl what to do.
The only bashing not allowed is toward other members.

azyne
Erm. Is that REALLY telling other ppl what to do, cuz she was only sticking up for Paris Hilton.

Anyway. If I was that rich, I'd put it to use. Cut down on the Prada shoes and cuisine foods, and actually do something. I can't believe how thick she is. She's got SO much power. Money, fame, ...well, she could use some respect, but anyhoo. And she's throwing it all away for some stupid all-night parties and horrible hangovers.

If I really did have that much, I'd at least try and do something about the world. The world sux. Maybe pay some more scientists to get a damn cure for AIDS, and donate some to those poor infected children. Cuz wasting all that....the idea is nearly as absurd as her.

mouth
she's ugly!! i dont see how people can say that she's hot.. erm.. no expression

Darth Revan
I agree with you. She is a complete moron.

Kaleanae
She has enough money to not go to school because she will not have the problem of looking for a job after going to college messed

Kes
Yes, it was. And it usually leads to bashing by other members.
And one more thing I do not have to justify my actions to you!So if I were you I'd stop with the questioning posts and stick to the subject.

Evy_O
She IS dumb, I was reading an article about her recently, heard her daddy paid for her to go to the most expensive and good schools, and she barely managed to finish and pass her studies roll eyes (sarcastic)
And then all she does is spending dad's money at clothes, which seems very shallow to me huh As a life purpose.

fork
i think paris is ugly and has a long nose but again like im jelous of her bc my bf thinks shes hott and shit it makes me mad

BloomBabyGirl
i think shes busted ugly n the simple life was just ...2 holly wood hoes becoming...two country hoes

azyne
Eeesh! Okay, okay!!

laughing out loud Exactly!

BingaBonga
I don't think that she's ugly. I think that she has this sort of exotic beauty... but I would not call her ugly.

WindDancer
I don't understand why guys think she is dumb? She is an actress and putting on a act for everyone. Someone that is that close to millions of dollars can't posibly be all that stupid. All she is doing is putting on an act. I've seen some episodes of the simple life and you can tell she is being dumb intentionally.

She is like that other girl Jessica Simpson. All these women are actresses and they like to perform for the camera. If you think these women are dumb then they are great actresses. I seriously doubt that these people are totally dumb. They are famous for many reasons, one of them is for putting on an act for the camera.

LilKitty
Im indifferent to her...meh. She looks dumb, but then again so do many other blonde bimbos.

My (boy)friend absolutely hates her, its unreal! We were walking arroun the city and her poster was in one of the shops and he went on a 25 minute rant about how shes ''sexualy diseased human waste'' and ''retarded walking herpie''
I know many other guys that absolutely loathe her.

Shes a rich spoiled kid, and as ive been told the way she behaived towards those people in Simple Life , its quite shamefull. But i guess shes just like any other rich spoiled kid.

WindDancer, I totally disagree with you. Shes not an actress. Just because shes born in a rich family, she isnt automaticly born with the ability to act.

WindDancer
She is trying to be an actress. She might not be a "great" actress, but is obvious she is always acting. In her show she always appears to be dumb. But when David Letterman interview her she look like a very smart person.

Yes! she is a spoiled little brat.

spanky420
i think a bunch of people should team up and murder her!!!sorry but its tru

Polly
i think that she would be a lot better if nicole wasn't there on the simple life. because she doesn't seem that bad, but it's nicole that really gets them in trouble and is the trouble maker. at least that's what i think..

IluvTheodorC
whos nicole?

All_For_Orlando
Her sister.

IluvTheodorC
ohhhhhhhh!!!smile

PippinTook
I'm with you, spanky! She must die!!!! pissed I don't get why her show's so popular anyway....She's just some stupid blonde chick...eh...

All_For_Orlando
She's too skinny she needs to eat.. She's got a pretty face though.

Polly
no she's not, i was talking about nicole richie. the person that is on the simple life with her she's the daughter of lionel richie

Supercute212
O.K> before I read this article in Hollywood(a magazine) I thougt Paris was a stupid, rich, blond. Then she started talking about how she really wan't as dumb as she looked on t.v., that she was doing it just for the show. This makes me think:Why is she doing this she's already rich. Anyways, she started saying how she wants to portray roles that really portray her true-self and she wishes people will stop just believing what they see on t.v. I totally agree with that. So, right now I'm not exactly sure what I think about her, but I do want to sayis: Who cares? I mean it's her life let her do what she wants. If you don't want her in the papers anymore than stop paying attention to her. It's her life and it its your life,too so, don't waste it spending your time talking bad about her. Now, I'm not saying this is any of you out there, but most people just talk bad about others to make themselves feel better. So, why not try to make the world a better place and find the better in people and stop being so dag on mean.

emeraldIzeJPA<3
i totally agree with Supercute212......seriously people talking bad about her isn't going to do anything at all, and maybe some people like me actually liker her...and nicole on the simple life isn't her sister people...nicole richie is someone else but nicole hilton is her sister...i like paris hilton and nicole i think their funny and just because she said she thought that they sold walls at wal-mart it's just because she doesn't shop there so she doesn't know what they sell there,have you ever been to the store de-jau-vu? what's the first thing that you think they sell in there when you here the name of the store or wha tdo you think is in there? seriously people stop talking bad about people when you could be doing things jsut like that so stop being such hypocrits about it and get a life! talk to your freinds and discuss what you think on a low-fat salad or something...maybe it's genetics that she's so skinny and luck that she's so rich and has the ability and fortune to do and get what she wants...get over it you cry babies.

emeraldIzeJPA<3
on person that i wouldn't say to not talk bad about is hillary duff-man talk bad about HER all you want! did you know she's dating the lead singer Joel from Good Charlotte???

WindDancer
I agree she looks like a very nasty trouble maker. She is pretty, but she is as spoiled as Paris.

Supercute212
rolling on floor laughing Thank you emeraldIzeJPA&lt;3. I'm glad someone here agrees with me.

PippinTook
Are you serious? Wow. And I used to like Good Charlotte...confused If any of them are dating any damn person like Hilary Duff, they have betrayed me. I just hope no more of the bands that I like do anything that stupid.

All_For_Orlando
roll eyes (sarcastic)

lil bitchiness
Her true self??

Well that sex tape she made sure was beyond slutty, i guess she has potrayed her true self.

WindDancer
Has anyone seen any of those pics that show her been battered? confused

She prolly had a bad experience with someone. That's sad.

lil bitchiness
Yeah, saw the pics.

Apperantly it was her who attacked her boyfriend and she got the bruises when he was trying to fight her off...him and his friend.

sillygirl
I think it's all a publicity stunt. Come on if he really did beat her up like that he wold be in jail.

lil bitchiness
Exactly. And her make up would cover it all. It is a publicity stunt.

BloomBabyGirl
shes jus full of bull shit. its all probly make up N E way. her n brintey should team upu and make 1 big publicity stint and then just ..stop

WindDancer
Publicity stunt or not! If her boyfriend did beat her up.... that dude seriously needs to get an ass kickin! There is no excuse for batter! miffed

sillygirl
Take one look at Paris. Skinny,skiny,skiny. If she took the kind of beating that would leave her that bruised up she would have been hospitalized!! She couldn't take a stong breeze let alone a strong smack.

Did anyone happen to watch SL-2 when she "fell " off that horse and they air lifted her to the hospital and she was whinning and moaning ? There's no way she could take that kind of "beating". No way!! If she were to be beaten like that they'd have to air lift the hopspital to her!

WindDancer
Yes, she is not very big, but look at the pic of her boyfriend!. That dude is as skinny as her. So yes! he is capable of inflicting those injuries on Paris! Rich dudes are among the biggest jerks out there!

hezzy_baby
I like Paris Hilton...shes even my idol yes

Pyrofly
paris hilton's your idol? i didnt even know that stick out tongue

hezzy_baby
^ cuz i just decided it a couple weeks ago. lol stick out tongue

BloomBabyGirl
why is she ur ido aagin?

§nakehead
Shes one of the sexiest celebrities ever!

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
i disagree totally shes one of the ugliest celebrities ever!

ssj4goku
sorry iwould totally bang the hell out of her. shes hott and she worth billions hey. i am telling i think she is hotter than carmen elektra and from what i have seen in her sex tape she can go for ours

BloomBabyGirl
ah..shes a **** and a ugly 1 at that . she i sthe worst example of a female other then Pam anderson

wuTa
i'd rather say...shes the slutiest celebrity ever!.....

thats the craziest thing i've ever heard....she's not even in the same league as carmen elektra

PrefectRonnykin
yeah carmen elektra is way hotter

paris hilton is thumb down

Princess Re
yes....she's ugly

theterminatorx
i'll f**k her

Neo_Version 7
ditto!!

Princess Re
she's ugggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggggly sick

lil bitchiness
There is already a thread on Paris Hilton...so...merging.

theterminatorx
the girl thats with paris on the simple life is not her sister its her best friend

JamalMagloire
She is dumb but she is also very entertaining on Simple Life....I think that's about the only show she'll be able to pull of. Any movies/shows that require acting she should stay away from...

DarthCyrax
maybe after the whole tape thing her head didnt release all the air.

BloomBabyGirl
can we all just agree paris hilton needs to gain waight then die?

MornGlory
I think Nicole Richie is SOOOO MUCH WORSE!!! cant stand her

KillTheLight
I find them equally pathetic they're both retarded attention seeking bimobs diecheerdiecheer

Scarpa
Even thou shes and airhead shes still hot

KillTheLight
meh I dont think she's hot at all she looks cheap and has a weird shaped head covered in so much make up.

SweetNsouR
i think she stinks. her butt is SO flat. her body ain't great she is just really skinny. her nose looks like its been pulled at with pliers.

CrazyInLove
Yeah, Paris Hilton, I don't believe is pretty at all!!! She has no curves she is just a stick of nothing special. but, I saw Barbara Walters interveiwing her and Paris Hilton said that she is very smart, but that she just plays a dumb character. Paris also said that she is ready to settle down and get married and have children because she loves children. I just couldn't see Paris as a mother roll eyes (sarcastic) ANYWAY, Paris is pretty good at acting IF she is really smartwink LOL....

Rebecca

Jackie Malfoy
That annoying too thin actess who can't even acted?I can't stand her.I am so sick of hearing her name all the time.UGG!JM

Evy_O
It's funny how most girls say she's ugly, IMO it's out of jealousy even though no-one would admit...

I think she looks very pretty and I couldn't care less about her character, doesn't annoy me neither do I like her; rather disregard her big grin

CrazyInLove
I am beautiful and get told so all of the time, there is not way in hell that I would ever be jealous of her!! I mean she is OKAY, but nothing special.

Evy_O
SHE IS special, even her body alone is, think of it... how many women in the world are free of fat, cellulite etc?

very few, cause a. it's rare to be born like that b. most have no time to take care of it messed

KillTheLight
you cant honestly believe she naturally like that???

I'm sure if everyone had the money she has we'd all look like that.
she's nothing without her money and like Crazyinlove said she's nothing special either. and nooooooooooo I'm not jelous if i think someones beautiful I'll say it.

SweetNsouR
er... your perception of beauty is the opp of mine. who ever said fat free was great? and FYI ive seen tons of pics of her flabby cellulite ass. and she doesnt work out. she eats unhealthy but has a high metabolism. when she's 40 it'll catch up to her if she goes on the way she does. if you thik she is beautiful thats fine...its subjective. but dont call me jealous cuz i dont think she looks great. IMO a true beautiful woman has full breasts, hips and a delicate face. i.e. monica belluci or latetia casta.

CrazyInLove
I TOTALLY agree wit yawink She is SO fake... I have NEVER in my life been jealous over anyone, if I think a person is pretty then I will DEFINATELY say so.. Don't get me wrong, I am going into modeling myself, but I will never look like that freak show! roll eyes (sarcastic) but, everyone has their own taste of people. This is an open thread and I am just posting what I think of hersmile

Rebecca

5knuckleShuffle
instead of 1 night in paris i'll spend the whole week

WindDancer
She is gorgeous and rich.....the perfect match. thumb up

CrazyInLove
Okay that is YOUR opinionwink

Rebecca

Adam_PoE
Paris Hilton is a stupid spoiled whore. laughing out loud

Napalm
Someones been watching south park

CrazyInLove
South Park? what's that?

MC Mike
shock You have GOT to be kidding me.

Jackie Malfoy
I think she makes her self throw up too.She is way too thin.JM

CrazyInLove
Yeah, I agree wit yawink she is SUPER tiny. I mean I like to see a little meat on people bones, LOL and I like to see muscle tone not just skin... I mean she could probably be pretty if she gained some weight and worked out!

And MC Mike I am not kidding, what is South Park?

smokin' Rebecca smokin'

WindDancer
She looks fine for now. Besides, I don't think thin is that important. Gaining weight won't make a different for her image. Paris looks very hot now.

CrazyInLove
yeah that is what you thinksmile

KharmaDog
Actually Paris is not that hot at all. I see more attractive women walking around the street every day. Her complete lack of intelligence, humour, talent or purpose also leaves me shakin' my head. Why are people so interested in this useless hunk of flesh?

MornGlory
here face or head has something gone on that is weird...

im not sure what it is - but it doesnt make her attractive

CrazyInLove
something about her nose looks weird.. It is shaped weird or somethin and her face seems long, I dunno I just don't find her attractive at all...

Rebecca

dbarzallo
I hater her....omg..i am soo sry if i offend anyone bu ti have ot get this off my chest i dont think it is a suprise to anyone...

Napalm
Even tho Paris hilton is a $lut shes hot

miahera
Paris Hilton? eck. but take away that sex scandal and you pretty much have Veronica Lodge. a rich, spoilt brat who apparently on this forum tantilizes the opposite sex.

MornGlory
puke

Fetcharada
paris H is a disgusting little tart! i heard she sells her pubic hair on eBay!

Jenslyn17
Well, personally I think people are being very narrow-minded in here.
Paris has done some bad things, which - I'm sure - she regrets.

God dammit the tape was shot when she was 19 - she's what now? 23 or 24? And her boyfriend was way older than her. Besides that, many people do it. She's not the slutty one here, I think, her boyfriend was mean enough to display their private tape to the public - now IS IT REALLY SO BAD to be a little naughty with your boyfriend/girlfriend? I don't think so.

Other than that, she may have been spotted with many men, however I highly doubt she's been with them all - as I think there's proof for out there. In fact, I reckon she's not been with so much more than the average normal teenage-girl!

The comments about her being stupid... Well, I wouldn't know too much about the life of the normal if I had 350.000.000 bucks at my disposal - would you? I don't understand how you can blame her. Everyone else in here would happily embrace this financial blessing that was offered them and visit wall mart just about as often as they - in their current situation - goes on shopping-sprees buying the hell outta' any shop.

Also, to address the "stupid scenes in the simple life". Well, people really have to get a grip - you think they show all the "boring" stuff? They WANT to show her as the stupid blond rich girl who don't know anything, so OF COURSE they find something Rather stupid on a trip that long with a girl so far from our everyday-lives. What I learned from that was that she;

1. Has humour
2. Is extremely good to put on a show for the cameras - I love it.
3. Actually is polite and friendly unless confronted with unreasonable demands like she should stay home. Her hilarious/offence behavior on work and so on is also unquestionably a result of the thing being cut down to just a few minutes, her putting on a show (would anyone look at the damn program if she just did what she was supposed to?)
4. That she really hasn't got much of a clue (at least in some situations) as to what normal American everyday-life is like. And - as mentioned before - who can blame her. It's a funny confrontation of rich and poor - and that's why we look at it!
5. That she may be spoiled in the sense that she doesn't like physical work. Again - mind you - they only show the worst - and her wanting to make a show for the cameras. But WOULD YOU be very keen on doing the physical work when you have never even had to do that before? Then some hippocrate will tell me to shut up and that she should've done that kind of work despite her wealth - well, I certainly couldn't get myself up doing laundry if I didn't have to do it? Then it's the responsibility of her parents - I don't think you can blame her.

Some of the interviews I have seen with her portrays a Paris long from the pictures we see in the medias. I think she's quite aware of her doings - for heavens sakes she's one of the most sought-after, wanted, best-payed persons in the business. In her book and in interviews, she even tells how she deliberately provokes the media for publicity and fame - which she needs to have success.

In conclusion, people see her as they WANT TO - and the media helps emphasize this misconception. She's this hot, blond perfect girl with all the money she could possibly ask for from her birth who wants to have fun and party. I feel sorry for her having to put up with all this bullshit about the tape (recently she left a party crying because the idiots in there decided to watch the tape as she arrived) and she's been in a new South Park episode where she's portrayed worse than ever. For what? That tape? Damn.... I think she's got what she deserves for that... as if she deserved anything - just because he's a boy her former boyfriend could get away with it, and he was seen as nothing else but "lucky", I guess.

So get over it, friends, you WANT to hate her. She has what you have not - good looks, lots of money, fame, the boys she wants and all the world starring at her smile

Well, I let loose there! Sorry for any misspellings and wrong grammar - I'm a danish student smile

Jenslyn17
Oh, and Fetharada - You're just that kind of breed I'm attacking here, the ignorant and naive critisiser who knows shit about the situation. Of course she doesn't sell her pubic hair - get real man. You heard it from some gay magazine sucking it right too you....

HarmoNiC FLo
shes too skinny. she has no ass. too tall. her face has become annoyingly ugly as hell. her phrase is basic "thats hot" umm ur not. she was lucky to stretch her 15 minutes of fame from being in internet porn and thats all shes worth.

Fetcharada
1. it's fetcharada
2. i am not a man
3. i didn't read it in a magazine

Jenslyn17
1. I don't ****ing care
2. I don't ****ing care
3. I don't ****ing care

NyC-gUrL
oh come on roll eyes (sarcastic) we all know paris hilton's a skank. I could've told you that smile

Morning_Glory
o yea shes a whore

Jenslyn17
Morning glory: why? You sure you aren't just judging from that tape, which wasn't her idea?

Morning_Glory
ummm she knew there was a camera going at the time... anyways...im not judging im just stating a fact

Morning_Glory
dont tell me you are a Paris lover?????

Napalm
she is pretty hot
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/attachment.php?s=&postid=2273384

Jenslyn17
Morning: I'm not, I just think it's unfair that people keep talking bullshit about her - think about it! Yes, she knew the camera was running, but she had thought it was just for their private use? Where's the "whorish" in that? It's her idiot boyfriend who made it public!

You can't state a fact without having your arguments right, you know wink

I just think people are being mean and ignorant! She hasn't done anything wrong smile

KillTheLight
why are you defending her she'd never give you the time of day.She 's a dirty over rated skank.

Jenslyn17
I know, KillTheLight, but I wanna defend her anyway smile

I just don't think people should keep on making these claims on her behavior/her personality when they don't really have their facts straight. Actually, I feel a bit sorry for her. You remember when she walked in a room full of guys watching her old tape? Now that isn't funny + it must be hard for her family life, and I think it was without any reason. I'd just say I'm giving my opinion on this just as you guys are giving yours! smile

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>