New Resident Evil MOvie

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

GOONSA
I am a big fan of the Res Evil games and i was very very disapointed by the movie. Expecially Mr.Cornonthecob( the licker ) i meen... common the game has better details.. I want to know if this new one will have old Corncob back in it. The only thing wrong with thr Res evil movie was the Licker. If they just put some1 in a rubber suit it wouldve been 10000 times better. I sure hope this new movie isnt as cheap and corny as the first

Zilverz
IF your talkin about the Mutated monster the umbrella corp made from testsin .. i thought it looked bad ass

stinkfist462
yeah .. it did look bad ass .. jus as i had imagined it being on screen ..
what i need is for michelle rodriguez back sad

HockeyHorror
RE one of the worst horror movies.

amlap
but its is one of the best film adaptation of a video game, no?

SumWatTwisted
I totally agree. I wouldn't even call it a horror movie. It's more like a crappy action movie. But I do enjoy the games.

Sigillum_Diaboli
i think its the best game to movie thingy so far ... street fighter sucked ass .. and uh mortal kombat sucked monster ass but uhh
anyways
i like RE .. both game and movie

amlap
i think that Mortal Kombat was the best adapted games yet with RE in a close second.

glenn
I prefer the movie than the games

amlap
i thought that the first two games were scary as shit... esp in the 2nd one when the licker jumps through the mirror...

glenn
I really did not expect that to happen. Thats what makes a good game

Zilverz
I just recently watched Resident Evil 1 again. My opinion has changed to "it really is not a great movie" I still like the music and the Mutating Monster. But the zombies do not look that rad. Several of the action sequences, frankly looked chitty and unrealistic. Those guys get killed by the laser beams, no one from the team is showing any emotion. The people with memory loss should have definately been freaking out. I also did not like Milla being the ultimate super agent killer, that knows martial arts and can jump off a wall and kick you so hard it snaps your neck.

Umbrella Corporation ****
Zombies *
Acting *
Action Scenes *
Visual Effects ****
Soundtrack ****

slayer
I thought it was above average. The games better though.

tabby999
the game did nothing for me, but the movie is definatly horror, just cos you dont like it dosn't make it horror. I Still Know What You Did Last Summer is a horror movie, even though everyone seems to hate it. i didn't mind the movie, it was an ok way to kill a few hours if theres nothing to do

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.