changes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bardock
what are some of the changes in character made over the years that you dont like

§nakehead
Making Nick Fury Black

Paola
Making Psylocke die

manjaro
hey.......man. Nick Fury is awesome as a black guy. However, mine would have to be when they did that New X-men universe where everyone is undergoing a second mutation, and they have Beast looking like a liony,catty looking thing. For me the mystique about beast was the fact that even though he had fangs and claws i still saw him as a good looking ape or something, his identity as to what he mutated into was ambiguous and i liked that.

But conversely, i like Bobby's 2nd mutation though, where he is a being of pure ice and controls moisture down to a molecular level.

SnakeEyes
when they made Magneto take away Wolvie's adamantium!!!!!
i hated those bone claws!

and beast's catlike look!

those 2 annoyed me

Maelstrom
For the record I think the Hulk in the movie was barf ugly. They've done that same face in the comics and I still get nausious. Macfarlane did an attractive hulk with squared head.
I don't like when they abuse the characters powers just to have a change in story. It seems they enjoy doing that to the reader more than shareing the characters time with us. I'd like to get in 10 years of a Juggernaut book where he is just Juggernaut.
More plasma cannons on the human side to add more of a challenge to the story line.

ScarletSpider
This isn't a change so much as just a happenstance. But what they've done to Dr. Strange. He's basically just a lowgrade supportive character. He should be the sorcerer supreme, kicking ass all over the place with a team of DEFENDERS!

Kontraz
making collossus in ultimate x-men gay. I dont mean gay as in "not cool". I mean gay as in "homosexual". It really alters his character from someone one that I liked, to one that just doesnt seem quite right...

Darth Jello
Daredevil's black armour, getting rid of bullseye's costume, getting rid of cyclops' "hood"...

Kontraz
no... the "hood" was terrible.... it needs to stay dead.

bardock
good thoughts

Mane
"the hood" looks like a big blue condom.

SUPERMANDAMAN
Juggernaut losing most of his power and becoming a good guy.

Mane
yeah thats pretty stupid.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.