Best Assassin?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SnakeEyes
well! who is it, vote and discuss.

SnakeEyes
note: not everyone here is an assassin, but who is/ would be the best at it?

Maelstrom
Nick Fury. I was trying to think of someone who could do both, either himself or command someone. If fury wanted to he could kill anyone.

ScarletSpider
I would say Taskmaster. With his abilities, he could perfectly mimic one of the others on the list, assassinate somebody, and leave, say Bullseye or Wolverine with the murder charge.

Maelstrom
I changed my mind, o.k. Nimrod may be the best.

manjaro
off this list, i'd say its a toss up between Elektra and Mystique b-cuz they work off the KISS formula(Keep It Simple Stupid) They get in, do the job and just get out, and thats it. Deathstroke is cool but too many fancy gadgets for me. Deadpool is just insane, he's a borderline sociopath. He's basically Sabretooth without the Berserker Rage. Torturing PPl cracking jokes b4 he kills them, thats just weird. dont know a whole lot about Domino other than she's a spy but she seems pretty up to the task, but my perosnal choice would have to be Currare. probably you dont know who she is but she's a batman villain from the mid 90's. she's a pure bred assassin. from she was a little girl, she was trained to be an assassin, even younger than when Bruce started with the Robins. Her most recent appearance was when she was featured in an episode of Batman Beyond(stupid show) havent seen her since.

She has above human str and endurance and spiderman level reflexes, and agility. her main weapon is a diamond edged sword, extremely sharp and near indestrucatble. She also employs darts, throwing stars and daggers, and gas bombs for her ninja disappearnces.

Darth Jello
elektra's developed a conciense, that puts her below bullseye

Tron
Isn't Juggernaut a hitman also? And how come Sabertooth isn't on the list?

Mav
Deathstroke. Read IC 3 for details.

Viper
Deathstroke is probably the best, but I went with Deadpool based on the healing power

RaventheOnly
Deathstroke is the best.... he doesn't need healing stick out tongue

Paola
Elektra

spyrokinesi35
hey this was my poll! but I like yours better b/c you put more choices, but wolvie, (although he's not really an assasin)

Mav
Deathstroke is Immortal.

SnakeEyes
i voted Deathstroke

SnakeEyes
bumpy bump

manjaro
hey dude why are you stealing my signature? I may have worded it differently but i was first damn it.........its not fair i say!

change it now, or risk looking like a copy cat.....c'mon............you know you want to

Tron
Actually, spyro's sig says it right. I tryed to correct you on it once before, you obviously didn't get the message.lol

manjaro
hey i know its incorrect, thats why i left it there. b/c thats the way i like to say it

SnakeEyes
yeah leave ole Manjaro alone!
can anyone give me stats and powers on Deathstroke, and possibly an origin?

Tron
Alrighty, as logn as you know.wink

Darth Jello
if you think deadpool is the best assassin, you need to read DP #16 (guest starring bullseye). it demonstrates that he clearly isn't and is not at the top of his game.

GreatMuta
Mystique: element of surprise and stealth

Typhoid Mary: ....i'm a fanboy and Mark for her!

Taskmaster: as someone above suggested!

Mane
no i think the absolute best would be Karate Kid from DC. no one mentioned him. he has the highest level of Martial Arts skill in both universes. hes higher than both Stick and Stone...

DarkCrawler
Deathstroke Info

Evangel94
Wolverine because he is the most deadly

Lenord
Hey how come Al Simmons is not on the list?

FrothByte
if he put his mind to it, cyber could be a pretty good assassin. but my best bet would be cable.

DarkCrawler
Wolverine isn't the most deadly.

ThePunisher3000
Deadpool because of his experience and anger,and his healing factor

Mane
leave it to a noob to revive a dried out thread...

RaventheOnly
Slade Wilson is capable of using 90% of his brain capacity, making him a master tactician. He also has heightened strength, agility, stamina and reflexes. In addition, he has rapid-healing powers and is immortal, being able to return from the grave and regenerate himself. The right eye he lost has since been restored with an artificial eye, equipped with infrared vision. Slade also has years of combat training. He is above average in hand to hand combat and is skilled in use of all kinds of weaponry.

bardock
j johan jameson character assasination that is

Mane
KARATE KID!!!!

bardock
did you forget jason from the power rangers

Lenord
A good assassin isn't nessesserly the most violent or brutal killer, sometimes assessinations have to be subtle or misleading, and not a lot of people can do that....

Jugganaut2000
Just like mystique!

Nataku8188
If you read dp 27-8-9 ish, something youll know he is better then bullseye. Ya know, since he DID beat him... puffaw.

Deathstroke/mystique/deadpool.

DarkCrawler
Yeah, Deathstroke would probably be the best assasin.

Krissy Von Doom
Mystique

SnakeEyes
bump

Mane
i think its a tie between Karate Kid/Deadpool/Deathstroke

Elektra_lover
ELEKTRA!!!!

Mane
NO!!!!

SnakeEyes
not elektra!

Paola
yes Elektra!! big grin

pr1983
im inclined to say elektra

DarkCrawler
Deathstroke could beat Elektra quite easily...

GreatMuta
I second that!

pr1983
its more about whos the best assasin, not whod kick each others asses, if it was id agree with you guys

SnakeEyes
yes he is correct

K3VIL
Can someone give me info about Deathstroke and his powers/abilities?

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i say carnage and venom as a team

lauraamanda
ELEKTRA ELEKTRA. She kicks ass. She is the most hardcore messed up assasin. Who is actually a troubled good girl. And i am in LOVE with Jennifer Garner.

SnakeEyes
that would never happen
and thats not ONE person

wolverine8888
mystique cuz she can kill them and no one would ever know

Mane
nope. its not. technically its four wink

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i dont kare

SnakeEyes
well u should or else u sound dumb
and there is a letter called
"c'

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
i dont care u happy

SnakeEyes
sure Happy Dance

DeAdLy KaRnAgE
so if i said carnage i would still be rong

MERCILOUS
Has anyone considered Hitman? (I only skimmed threw this forum, sorry feeling lazy!)

Darth Jello
Typhoid Mary could never pull off a female hit and tends to be unpredictable and dangerous. Mr. Leonard "Benjamin Pondexter" Lester would be my choice.

MERCILOUS
No seriously, Electra has Typhoid Mary hands down in the assassin department, but has anyone considered Hitman?!

Darth Jello
Bullseye is probably the best, but Typhoid is the most powerful and dangerous on the list. If not for her MPD, she could attain her full potential and rival such mutants as phoenix, magneto, sienna blaze, and x-man in terms of power.

Nataku8188
Deadpool beat both bullseye and Typhoid mary.

Deadpool, simply because he will NOT let his target get away. Dieing will only slow him down, whereas others would ... well.. die.

Deathstroke shouldn't even be on here because he's like... god... and stuff.

Darth Jello
again, read deadpool #16, the guy has really petered out, especially compared to Bullseye

Nataku8188
Thats early into the series there buddy, later he nearly kills bullseye. I'll go look through the comics for the issue if you want me to.

Darth Jello
this is not a "who's stronger" competition, this is a best assassin one. deadpool has no subtelty and causes a lot of collateral damage and doesn't always do the job, especially since he developed a concience. Bulls' is a sociopath, is percice, and still has a rep as the world's deadliest assassin.

MERCILOUS
Bullseye is no where near as gifted as gifted as Deadpool, but he's a much better assassin.

Now...
...why is no one talking about Hitman!

Tron
Are you talking about Agent 47 from the game? he would go in the "other" category, if he even counts since he's not a comic character. I still say Deathstroke though, although I do kinda agree with Nataku, he pretty much murders the rest of the list. And here's some knowledge on good ole Slade for whoever was asking a page ago:

http://www.titanstower.com/source/whoswho/deathstroke.html

MERCILOUS
No, I mean DC's Hitman. And Deathstroke's a mercenary, not necessarily an assassin. While he does posses some of these skills he is not 100% gears towards the job.

Better than everyone here still is Lone Wolf and Cub's Itto Ogami.

eleveninches
I say it would be mistique. She might not win in an open fight with the majority of others on the poll, but the question was who the best assassin would be, and she would be the best for assassinations because she is the best infiltrator out of those on the list

Darth Jello
has anyone seen bullseye taking on the punisher for the first time in greatest hits #3? Castle didn't know what hit him.

MERCILOUS
Bullseye is indeed Marvel's greatest assassin. I would say Hitman is DC's. And everyone on the list could defintiley learn a thing or two from Itto Ogami.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.