Captain America and The Scarlett Witch

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Are there wedding bells in the future. Who else thinks that just looks right. I mean Cap.s got it all and Wanda is one of the most powerful at times at least. It feels like it could be better than even Cyclops and Phoenix

ScarletSpider
I hope to see a lot more of them in the future. They need to get rid of the solo Cap series though, because he has almost 2 different lives in both of them. In Cap and Falc he's all over Wanda and pissing off Navy Intelligence. In his solo series he's sleeping with Diamondback, being poorly written and held hostage by the Serpent Society. There aren't enough hours in the day to do all of that!

Maelstrom
Steve is just a reflection of Cap. That's the problem with all our heros. They're powers have taken them over.

ScarletSpider
Yeah. That would work with Steve and Wanda though. Both Avengers, both used to dangers, risks and the spandex. They would have each other in both of their lives, as citizens and heroes.

wuTa
capt america is gay...dd said so....."oh sure discrimanate against the handicap..i dont discriminate against you cause your gay"

Maelstrom
Well dd can read a guys heart rate so he would know the physcial anyhow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.