Captain America's Shield or Thor's Hammer

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Which would you rather have? The hammer or the Shield It's all up to you!

Magee
Wow no brainer. Thors hammer for me. Do i get the enchanment and all?

who?-kid
Gimme Surfer's board any time.

Evangel94
The mighty mjolnir anyday.

Mane
Mjolnir!

Tron
Do you get Surfer's powers along with his board?

manic_rage
black panthers vibranium suit. nuff said.

jayson
mjolnir. does sif come part of the package?

GreatMuta
Thor's hammer !!

cosmicspidy9490
all the way thors hammer!!!!!

Linkalicious
Silver Surfer's board. That thing is wayyyy bad ass. Besides, I'm not into fighting, so I wouldn't have much use for Thor's Hammer..

Viper
If you get any of the magical power that comes with it, then Thor's Hammer

SUPERMANDAMAN
Mjolnir but only if i get god like powers with it if not prolly the claws just cause i dont think i would be able to lift that hammer over my head.

Maelstrom
Manic rage i didn't know Panthers suit was vibranium-wow.
I'd take the shield. I love watching him throw it. I love the accuracy of it.

Tron
Well in order to have the shield you actually have to know how to use it, so that's out for me. If I get the powers that come with it, then Surfer's board. If not, then Thor's hammer. And if I find out I'm not "worthy" enough for that, then Wolverine's claws if I get the full adamantium skeleton with it.

And what about Green Lantern's ring?

Evangel94
If you have the mjolnir and stamp it on the ground you become thor and become a god. That is why i choose it

ash007
i would go for the Green Lanterns Ring its the most powerful weapon in the universe. wink

TheFilmProphet
Silver Surfer's board cool With the board you can avoid the claws, hammer, shield and ring.

Tron
Only thing with the Hammer though, you have to be "worthy" of it's power, otherwise you're not getting it off the ground. And the shield is uselesss unless you learn how to use it, but I said that already. For me, it's between the board, the ring, or the adamantium (only if I get the healing factor with it, otherwise I'd bleed to death when I first pop the claws).

TheFilmProphet
Just think how easy it wil be to rob a bank with Silver Surfer's board eek! evil face

Wynndar
think of how many girls u could get with that board...if u put some "spinners" on it....jk it doesnt need spinners to get chicks

TheFilmProphet
The board is like having a million diamonds shining. But even a million diamonds wouldn't be as bright.

moshtitan
id take the ring....i have a wicked imagintation though. evil face

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.