I Got My Braces Off

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

DeNiro
It feels so good it just is like so nice to have them off and feel my teeth but they feel so slimy and shit

starshine
I got my braces off a year ago. It felt great! big grin

Royal Knight
congrats D on your braces being taken off

Silver Stardust
I never had to wear braces big grin

PrefectRonnykin
i still have them on cry

DirtyBlondPrepa
Same here ...I hate my braces.....your lucky to get them off...big grin

Royal Knight
I never had braces...

my father has braces and my brother had braces

DeNiro
Ur lucky Rk braces suck ass i eat around 6 to 7 meals a day and it would take me seriously like `15 minutes a meal just to get the food out of me teeth

§pearhead
hmph, I'm counting down the days till they get off!

not really laughing out loud but I'm looking forward to it, nonetheless

LeAtHerRFace
Congrats big grin

DeNiro
I seriosuly walked in to the place last month and said i wanted them off that day and they were lke you cant do that that oppointment is an hour long and i was like what the hell takes so long so i just told them to make a appoinment for me to get them off next time i get in

hey leatherface still hitting the weights hard i joined a new gym and work out 6 days a week for 3 hours a night i weight train for an hour and a half then i swimming 30 laps then sit in the steam room and jacu-z its an awesome place

LeAtHerRFace
Sweeet, that sounds awesome. Hell yeah, lifting, conditioning, surfing. I got alot stronger since I talked to ya big grin

silver_tears
Good for you D thumb upbig grin

Royal Knight
i guess I am lucky

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.