Question

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Dogbert

BingaBonga
I believe that it's nazgurlinthedark, but i'm not for sure.

shadowy_blue
The first one called Naz is NazgulintheDark, I don't know though who they are calling Naz right now.

SlipknoT
yup nazgulinthedark is the only naz I know of

Dogbert
So "Naz" isn't from the LOTR movies? confused

SlipknoT
no

The One Himself
Someone please correct me if i'm wrong..I'm not a LOTR expert. But I think Nazgul was the name given to the Nine Men who were given the Nine Rings of Power as mentioned in the verse of the Ring. They became corrupted by the Power of the Rings and transformed into Sauron's dark and deathless servants

shadowy_blue
Yeah. wink But I think Dogbert was asking about the KMC members named or nicknamed Naz. wink

shadowy_blue
I don't exactly get what you're saying. confused Naz isn't in any LOTR movies. There's no such thing as Naz. They are just members of this forum. The Nazgul are the ones who were in the movies. wink

The One Himself
My english is really really bad but i thought he was asking about the origin of the names embarrasment

Dogbert
Alas, I now get it happy
But why do people want to name themselves after them... confused

Fëanor
becuase they are eeeeeeeeevvvill!

shadowy_blue
Yeah, and it's coool!! big grin

Fëanor
however...some of us have to play the good guys...hehehe...we can't all play bad now can we?

Discos
I also assumed it was Nazgullord, meh I might be wrong but I refer to him as Naz

Exa

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.