Sleep walking

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

wuteva
Did it ever happen to you?
I woke up a lot of times out of bed, standing messed
That usually happens when I have to do something important the next day. confused

BackFire
Never happened to me, not that I know of anyways. It's interesting nonetheless, though.

WindDancer
I been told I talk while I'm asleep. But never sleep walk. messed

wuteva
It happens to me if im really stressed or worried about something.
The first time it happened was during school, and at like 3 a.m. I woke up right next to the stairs messed. I was so freaked out, I could have fallen or something. erm

Moo Cow
my sister sleep walks

§pearhead
yep, but the farthest I've ever gotten is slamming into the wall next to my bed

Mr Spidey
When I was younger.I would usually wake up in the kitchen messed

vaya_the_elf
I think i might have a few months ago.. at least thats what my parents claim. .. but i dont recall it

Darth Revan
Oh god me and sleep walking... My family tells me that I do really weird stuff in my sleep. One time I knocked the wire screen out of the open window (my room is on the second story of our house) in the middle of the night. Just a few days ago, when we were on vacation, my sister said that I woke up and scrambled across her bed, saying "There's supposed to be an explosion" or something, and that afterwords I went over to the sink and brushed my teeth for some reason.

The really bizarre part is, when I wake up in the morning, I have no recollection of any of this happening. But people tell me I act just as if I'm awake.

Tptmanno1
lol,
I don't, But my sister does,
She's like half asleep, and mumbles wierd things and has semi-logical explinations for things, liek one time I found her almost walking out the door at like 11:30, to look for my mom down the street, it was funny.

§H@Ñ€
I walk in my sleep, talk in my sleep, and when i'm sleeping i sometimes turn on my radio...

Silver Stardust
I don't sleepwalk, but I've been told that I occasionally talk in my sleep.

But my brother, OMG, he sleep walks and talks and it's hilarious. Once time he got up in the middle of the night, ran off down the hall, upstairs, and then THUD, into a door laughing out loud

moonwalker741
ive sleepwalked, i think its becasue i was going through a tough time in my life, but now i dont

Papaumau
Now that I am getting on I don't do it any more but I used to when I was young.

My scariest one was when I went out of the bedroom and halfway down the stairs and then saw a werewolf walking up towards me....

Talk about FRIGHT eek!

Jedi Priestess
did when I was a kid all the time, woke up in closets, in the living room and one time I woke up in the garage eek! and my bedroom was on the second floor. Miracle I didnt kill myself going down the stairs.

wuteva
Yeah, but it's really weird to wake up in a totally different place, withought knowledge of how you got there.

Capt_Fantastic
This is me totally. I used to wake up under the bed, on teh floor in the hallway, on the back porch...not so much these days.

I used to date a guy that would actually throw himself off the bed and scramble across the floor into the corner. Once I even woke up and he was...um...touching me in special places with his mouth...LOL! He never remembered these things the next morning, but I did.

Papaumau
Just out of interest.....not that it matters all that much really...but....are you a gal or a guy Capt Fantastic ? smile

Capt_Fantastic
I'm a guy

wuteva
eek!

halsparksiscool
um, sleep is good

halsparksiscool
go to celebrties andf movie stars!!!

ClaraG
it's happened to me once that i know of

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.