Andy Dick Show on DVD?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ASSMAN
Hey does anyone know if the Andy Dick Show will be released on DVD. It aired on MTV a couple years ago. I mean with Andy's Apprentice don't you think he might release the Andy Dick Show on DVD

***ASSMAN***

ASSMAN
I meant Assistant.

<<Solo>>
Time Will Tell.

schwarzy65
peta2.com/OUTTHERE/o-AndyDWetSeal.asp?c=1013

Cinemaddiction
Yeah, I've been waiting with baited breath for "The Assistant" to get thrown on DVD. MTV is sitting on a goldmine, because IMO, that was one of the best reality shows ever.

supertruper
Is this still on? I've never watched it but I think Andy Dick is freakin hilarious!

Lord_Andres
Are you guys serious??? that was/is one of the worst stuff MTV has done, it has basicly NOTING TO DO WITH music, and it's so stupit, it gets old like after 10mins, those people doing everydays work for a laughing out loud star laughing out loud no a GEEK and your gonna buy the whole show? damn...

Cinemaddiction
Originally posted by Lord_Andres
Are you guys serious??? that was/is one of the worst stuff MTV has done, it has basicly NOTING TO DO WITH music..

75% of prgramming on EmptyV has nothing to do with music, what's your point?

Lord_Andres
My point is that this is one of the worst shows MTV has done EVER, even if there are alot of other shows on MTV that don't have anything to do with music dosent make this one any better, lets face it, it's a crap idea to begin with, you get sick of Andy after 1 episode, he makes them do stupit stuff, and it gose on and on that way, I'd rather zip over to Discovery and watch battlefield then to see this lame ass show that has nutihing to do with music, I'd also rather buy all Marryed With Children episodes or the Simpsons, and when it comes to reality shoes, I'd rather watch ???????? I don't know they all suck, but this one takes the cake of being the worst, one that I liked is a nordic show that had these people do all kinds of fysical demanding stuff that one was rather good, after seeing the show I loved to go look for some places around that maybe could give me the same challange and then see how fast and good I could do it.

Solo
I found it entertaining if it's released, I will be buying it.

My point is that this is one of the worst shows MTV has done EVER, even if there are alot of other shows on MTV that don't have anything to do with music dosent make this one any better, lets face it, it's a crap idea to begin with, you get sick of Andy after 1 episode, he makes them do stupit stuff, and it gose on and on that way, I'd rather zip over to Discovery and watch battlefield then to see this lame ass show that has nutihing to do with music, I'd also rather buy all Marryed With Children episodes or the Simpsons, and when it comes to reality shoes, I'd rather watch ???????? I don't know they all suck, but this one takes the cake of being the worst, one that I liked is a nordic show that had these people do all kinds of fysical demanding stuff that one was rather good, after seeing the show I loved to go look for some places around that maybe could give me the same challange and then see how fast and good I could do it.

Damn, I didn't understand a word you just said.

Cinemaddiction
My point is that this is one of the worst shows MTV has done EVER,

That's an opinion, so you have no real point, correct? Alrighty then. It's a parody of reality television, anyway. Get the irony, it's anti-reality?

Jackie Malfoy
Originally posted by ASSMAN
Hey does anyone know if the Andy Dick Show will be released on DVD. It aired on MTV a couple years ago. I mean with Andy's Apprentice don't you think he might release the Andy Dick Show on DVD

***ASSMAN***

I hope so he is so funny I love him!JM smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.