I made a boo-boo today.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

ElliMalfoy01
I made a mistake by telling my friend Mr Spidey i like him.The liking him is not the mistake,the TELLING him was the mistake...I haven't heard from him yet cuz he's not here (on the boards)but I AM majorly worried....... sad

ElliMalfoy01
ninjaI wonder if He'll see this board...*frantic*AAAHH!ninja

BackFire
Man, you're like 14, don't worry about things, you're too young. Go have fun skating and eating icecream. Don't worry about some guy you like right now.

§pearhead
...what backfire said

Meki_Nade
a crush is a crush, no biggy, if he lets ya down it'll hurt but there'll be others, just enjoy the youngliness you have, use your energy while you have it, i dont drink a litre of glucose a day cos it tastes nice

ElliMalfoy01
how did you know how old I was?.*thinks*I GUESS that would be A thing to do.but i worry too much.and my friend says I act too old for my age and I say"I do not*pout*I do not!*stomp foot*!!"

ElliMalfoy01
you drink glucose?huhand Pain is not an issue.It's the waiting that sux..i was never good at waiting......to fing out stuff.....

ElliMalfoy01
no really you drink glucose?

ElliMalfoy01
I am just too worried for my age......*stressed out*I need to dye my hair.........

PrefectRonnykin
mmmm dont get to worried about it

all the guys i like know it happy i think blink they dont care were still friends they understand girls have crushes and they cant do anthing about it

ElliMalfoy01
wow you're very reassuring:l

ElliMalfoy01
How is it possible you can BE that reassuring?
but I'm still worried...messed

BackFire
Just flash him, he'll be yours forever.

Rad_1
This kinda thing used to happen to me a lotyes I'm telling you from experience not to worry too much until you're sure about what's happened.

Meki_Nade
yea glucose main source of energy, i need it to get goin each day, gettin yaself in a panic wont make him reply any quicker, try to keep yourself busy, do what you'd normally do, play a little game of im going to ignore him for so long and generally thats when he'll reply happy girls are awkward beings

PrefectRonnykin
laughing out loud

Rad_1
Really?!mad

ElliMalfoy01
messed i don't think so....huhyou are strange....

Meki_Nade
and which part are your mad - ing at?

PrefectRonnykin
i hope that wasnt sarcasm erm

ElliMalfoy01
messed

ElliMalfoy01
no I was serious you're very reassuringyes

PrefectRonnykin
thanks i guess cool

ElliMalfoy01
And I still don't know what to do.I'm scared.these are the things i am scared of:
1:he'll laugh in my face
2:he'll neer speak to me again
3:I'll be absolutely mortified in front of everyone.
4:he'll never speak to me again.(i said that one I know but it bugs me the most!)
ninjamessed

ElliMalfoy01
messed and there's a spider on my computer!*yipes*

Mr Spidey
1: nope
2: nope
3:I don't think you will be.
4: I'd never!

I like giving answers to problems happy

Rad_1
clap

Mr Spidey
I hate spiders too.Wait..but..I'm a fan of Spider-Man... messed

PrefectRonnykin
if he does any of those hes an insensitive piece of shit

Meki_Nade
it all worked out thumb up

PrefectRonnykin
oh hi happy

silver_tears
Brilliant advice here no expression

Mr Spidey
Yes,brilliant no expression

laughing

ElliMalfoy01
messedlaughingmessed I don't think so! stick out tongue wink

Linkalicious
wouldn't you worry more about those sorts of things happening AFTER you made this thread?

Before this thread....you telling him you liked him wasn't a big deal. Now it's dramaville.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.