The Filth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Victor Von Doom
Has anyone read this? It's by Grant Morrison, and it's excellent.

What did you think if you have?

Victor Von Doom
Does anyone read outside of the mainstream anymore...

Viper
Plenty of people, I assure you wink

Haven't heard of this though. What's the story about?

x-Lilith-x
I enjoyed it thoroughly. I am going to read it for the second time shortly.

Kontraz
is this the recent darkhorse comic by rob zombie? If so i flipped through it, but didnt have the cash to get it AND the comics i've been waitin a while for...

x-Lilith-x
Victor Von Doom: "Has anyone read this? It's by Grant Morrison, and it's excellent."

Kontraz: "is this the recent darkhorse comic by rob zombie? If so i flipped through it, but didnt have the cash to get it AND the comics i've been waitin a while for..."

Victor Von Doom
It's a bit too complex to go into to be honest. It's probably in the Watchmen field for detail.

Kontraz
yeah.... i DID read that.... the comic i'm thinking of had 2 or 3 wrighters in it. I remember rob zombie, but not the other one or two....

DarkCrawler
Read the article if you want more information. I would buy it, but they don't publish it here in Finland, and I don't have the credit card to buy it overseas.

manjaro
single handedly the illest piece of lierature i own(outside of mainstream, that is)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.