The greatest fighters are ..... bat's Univ.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lifeisaglich
Good fighters in the batman universe
Feel free to bring in anyone you think fits in this criteria. And just give us a reason.

Punkyhermy
The new Batgirl.I have heard she's superb
And Batman ofcourse, he's the one who trained his Bat-family!

Gregory
Batman, Batgirl (Cassandra Cain) and Lady Shiva.

Of course, all the members of Batman's team are "good fighters" (well, not Oracle, I suppose). So are some of the villains other than Lady Shiva. But those three have consistantly been shown to be world-class.

lifeisaglich
Who is Richard dragon? They say that he was able to put batman down either that or he is a better fighter than batman is.

Punkyhermy
Oracle is pretty good to I think.As Batgirl she DID kick butt and as Oracle...she does that thing with the stick...I dunno what it's called.Yeah obviously not the best...

Gregory
Richard Dragon trained Lady Shiva (I think), but I don't think he's really a Batman character.

lifeisaglich
what about deathstroke, who the hell is he.?

lifeisaglich
poeple you can expand to other universes feel free.

Joker1237
Than the Turtles are great fighters too lol.

Spiderman_RJ
spiderman is the best. and captain america (cos for me he sucks but he is still alive isnt he?)

lifeisaglich
Spiderman and captain America are good fighters but they are so because of freak accidents ok maybe for spider-man. We are talking about people who have to learn to become the best at the style of fighting they know you know like karate and all that stuff.

lifeisaglich
who are the best fighers in both universes?

FLIPMODE
Richard Dragon at one time was able to call himself number one, but now, he has slid down a bit. He's still in the top 10.

Maybe even top 5.

DarkCrawler
I think they are talking about martial arts. And anybody from Batman family outclasses Spider-Man greatly in martial arts.

Hey, what about Vic Sage? He is good too. Even Shiva said that he is

Punkyhermy
Isn't Electra a good fighter too?i don't know much about her...

DarkCrawler
Yes, she is. One of the best in Marvel Universe, I think.

Paola
yes
but isn't this about Batman?

DarkCrawler

Paola
^ then this is the wrong forum, I guess

Spiderman_RJ
LOL>true.
from marvel i say black panther, i think hes on same level as batman, a versus between both should finish in withdraw

DarkCrawler
big grin Yeah, maybe it is...

lifeisaglich
A little history on the black panther please.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.