come pippin took,pyrofly,BGB,OFO...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Re
i need friends that understand me and my cause...pyrofly doesn't....i have a side of me that is different that ANY one else....i have a power to help people....what power you ask? i am afraid i cannot say....i just want to get some things clear...yes i know this thread will be closed....but hear me out,i just want to make friends who like me for who i am...i don't have any friends in real life bacause of my power...they think i am a freak...i can't help what i am...it's in my gene....but i just didn't mean to cause any trouble...i just wanted to fit in,i try to learn from other because deep down?i don't know who i am or anything about myself...i learn more from what little friends i have on the internet.......i don't goto school...i am home schooled...i just wanted everyone i pissed off to know i am sorry and i am trying my best to fit in....please accept this as an apoligie.....i am sorry....if you don't want to be my friend....i understand......sad thats all i have to say

Kella
You forgot me...sad

I'm cool with ya though hun. No hard feelings. big grin

Princess Re
oh sorry kella...

Kella
no biggie... big grin

I want ice cream... I want Rocky Road ice cream to be exact. big grin

Princess Re
smile wish i had some...i only have 1 foot long pop sickles big grin

Princess Re
and i eating a blue one right now!!

lil bitchiness
I wont close this, I'll move it to OTF for you, ok? wink

Moving to OTF. smile

Kella
Yummy! oh...jealous. I hate being poor. Hang on to your parents as long as possible and enjoy them taking care of you.
Cuz you tend to get a little hungry when you take care of yourself. sad

Princess Re
thanks lil! smile

§pearhead
what's going on laughing out loud

V@LL3jOk!D707
oh pr, do your so called "telekinies"?

V@LL3jOk!D707
oops my mistake
i meant to say: oh pr, do you mean your so called "telekinies"?

Princess Re
...................................yes....................................................

Linkalicious
you know telekinetics???

That's awesome! I can read women's minds.....like Mel Gibson in What Women Want. yes

Pyrofly
umm... ok confused its ok PR i just get mad really easy embarrasment

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.