Tired Hiker has changed my life!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JKozzy
I saw The Big Lebowski while working at Target.. and I'm like, hey, Tired Hiker loves that movie! I might get it!

And it's only $9 eek!

§pearhead
...so where's the life changing part messed

Agent Elrond
TH changed someone's life? For the good? Cool.

JKozzy
I would never have known that the movie was a good movie. And now, by seeing it, it has changed my life than if I had no clue what the movie was. I could've been, wtf is that? But now, I'm like, cool!

§pearhead
um, um...ok blink

Maverick2364
confused Yeah you're baffling me too Joe...

Silver Stardust
roll eyes (sarcastic) okay...

BlackC@t
We had to watch this during class and I yelled out 'Hey Tired Hiker loves this movie!' then the WHOLE class turned around and looked at me. I could tell they were all thinking 'who.....or what, is Tired Hiker?' so I just looked down embarrasment.........

Maverick2364
laughing out loud

§pearhead
...did you really? messed

HA! laughing out loud

WindDancer
Maybe I should it see the movie. I'm always changing things so might as well change my life.

Aqua
messed

Tired Hiker
It's a good movie. The trick is, you have to watch it twice. It may not be what you expect the first time. Watching it a second time, focus on the dialouge. It's soooooooooo classic. wink And Jeff Bridges, The Dude, focus on him. And try to figure out why the hell Sam Elliot is in the movie to begin with. It's a quirky flick.

Silver Stardust
That's hilarious...laughing out loud

silver_tears
Sam Elliot is evil droolio

TheProgramSmith
Tired Hiker has changed everyones lives in some way or another.

He made me more cynical and off-center

silver_tears
That's not for the good then huh

TheProgramSmith
Never said it was for the better.

silver_tears
hysterical awww

JKozzy
laughing out loud

Royal Knight
wowno expression

CaPtaInCLaUdiA
ew...I hate that sick bastard.

Trickster
What's it about...?

Moo Cow
it really really is laughing out loud rolling on floor laughing

Korri
no expression

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.