I'm A Smashing Pumpkins Geek

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eyeadore1979
big grin hey... My name is Alyssa, I'm 16. I'm so new that I can't reply to my PMs eek! . hmm... Well, I love the Smashing Pumpkins...

And a song... lol....

I'm blue, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die, if I were green I would die.

so yeah.. embarrasment stick out tongue I'm wacky, weird and spontaneous. Okay, maybe not.. but o well

Vegeta
Welcome,have fun.

Shoukan
WELCOME!smile

Have fun!big grinbig grin

southside_15
hi .. im new here as well . im a huge fan of Smashing Pumpkins .
who else do you listen to ?

eyeadore1979
I listen to Hole, Tori Amos, Green Day, Veruca Salt... others, Oh, John Mayer and The Gita (my brother's band)

Have you been to

it's an awesome forum with some nice people there... I'm joined as a member

southside_15
oh .. yeah .. i dont like to get too attached to some forums .. then when i leave .. its soo hard ..
i listen to
manson
tool
orgy
nine inch nails
and many more

Storm
Please, do not place any advertisements on the forums. We consider this as spam.

Anyway, welcome and have lots of fun smile

Fire
hey there enjoy your stay

ZooropaFire
Alyssa!! *hugs* It's Sakinah, DrownMe, from you know where (dont want to spam). I joined cuz, well, you're here. And this seems like a really cool forum. Ok, see ya around!

~Sakinah

eyeadore1979
sorry.. I didn't know anyway...

Sakinah! Yay! Where are you?

ZooropaFire
...my room. No really what do you mean?

~Sakinah

eyeadore1979
you weren't on, you silly goose

ZooropaFire
Oh sorry. I took a shower then watched Who's Line is it Anyways. I g2g to bed now-- as I've said in about 2 other topics here and in the million PM's I sent you. Talk to you tomorrow!
~Sakinah

Corran
Welcome to Humanity's greatest product of insanity - The KMC forums!!!!!

eleveninches
hi. welcome

DeNiro
wazz up welcome and have fun

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.