Sun Ce's Sig's (I was once called *Kotaro* on this forum bare that in mind)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Sun Ce
Okay ppl since i have quite a few sigs i made in my pic folder, i thougth i would show u all my sigs that i had at 1 point happy
(some sigs might not be here, since i deleted them a while ago sad )

Sun Ce
this was my next sig i made, its quite good considering i made it happy

Sun Ce
and one of my zone of the enders sig's, althougth i never had it on for long, still here it is big grin

Sun Ce
now this is a sig i made for my new username on KMC, its a DW sig and since i'm in DW gaming clan, i thougth i would make it happy

Sun Ce
okay going abit more into my personal life now, this sig is for my love kim, i love her in real life, but when she found out i loved her she said that she was moving away from town and we would never meet again sad kinda been hard on my life lately, but i thougth i would make a sig abotu her happy ((that girl int he sig looks exactly like kim does, its weird since its anime but if u saw her in real life u would understand that she does look exactly like her))

Sun Ce
This was another sig for kim, but its text was faded and u can't read it very well erm, still i guess i could type it up again for u if u want to know what it says happy

Sun Ce
so thats it for now, but i am making sigs all the time, so more coming soon happy

lil bitchiness
Nice siggies happy

Sun Ce
thanks happy

Samurai Girl
love them nick. your a true sweetie.

Sun Ce
okay since i'm so nice here is what all that text was within my sig Only for Kim my love, here it is

Kim you are still in my heart always and i will never forget you with out hurting myself, you mean alot to me more then you ever knew, 3 years this love was inside me, still you never knew, it will all end one day but will that day ever come, i very much doubt it because i still love you kim...

she means alot to me yet we will never be together now cry

Samurai Girl
aww stop it nick or i will cry.

Sun Ce
cry sorry but shes in my life and its my real sad kinda love story sad, i miss her alot...., thats why i made that sig so i don't have to forget her, i can just look at her in my sig. even if its nto her its still the only thing i have that looks exactly like her...sad

Moo Cow
clapping very nice

golden moon
great sigs! yes

Sun Ce
right then, i was just bored and needed a change, so i made this weird looking thing laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.