Morgan Freeman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Princess Re
i can't belive there isn't a thread on him...he's an awesome actor.....and i think he trys his best to act as well as possible.....and it always works.....he was just AWESOME in "the shawshank redemption"

sexyking
Your right he is an amazing actor truelly worthy of all recognition. One of the best actors in the world right now he can make you feel his characters.

Lord_Andres
Ya he is one of those actors that never gives bad preformance, I just love to see him as the very wise police man/detector

shaber
Yes, I certainly remember him from the Shawshank redemption - he was very well suited to that part. Not so sure about his role in Bruce Almighty.

Trivia - in the Shawshank Redemption they keep Red's line from the book; "maybe it's 'cos I'm Irish," even though Freeman is playing the part big grin

Morning_Glory
I love Morgan Freeman in The Shawshank Redemption - my fav movie

and love him in Driving Miss Daisy

MildPossession
Morgan Freeman is a good good actor.

Caribbean_Chick
Is he the little guy in that movie Genius or am I thinking of a different person?

Dazzler619
I wonder what his 1st film was?

~AlluNeedIsLuv~
ya hes a great actor!

MildPossession
His first film was A Man Called Adam, but he wasn't in the credits for it.

Just look his name up for his filmography.

Caribbean_Chick
okay wait he's not the little guy is.. Morgan Freeman.. isnt he an African American actor and he's up fer some nomination or otherconfused

I dunno anymore sorrystick out tongue

KillTheLight
I liked him in se7en.I love that movie.

charmedFairy
se7endroolio

yea I luv him toohappy hes an awesome actor, never gives a bad performance but bruce almighty wasnt his best part thou. either way any movie hes in, im gona watch.

KillTheLight
I like i said before i love se7en drooly

and I agree with what you said about bruce almighty erm

Sarela
Morgan Freeman is a very nice actor. You have right that we forget him...

"Morgen Freeman yeahhhh"

Happy Dance

Sarela
wink

Morning_Glory
boxhe was wonderful in Million Dollar Baby!boxing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.