Who do you want to join the X-men?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Maelstrom
Gladiator as an X-men. I think they are in desparate need of a real strong guy and he would be perfect. There's Juggernaut but he's no good weak. The whole point was his power level. I'd really like to see a mutant god appear. That would rock.

ScarletSpider
Like some sort of Eternal with an X-gene?

ragesRemorse
No, they just need some new edgy writers that gave us the greatest hero's on the x-men team ever. Powerfull, i mean how much more powerfull can you get than franklin richards, X-man, or Legion. the greats are there, but now the team is fading away into oblivion of what ounce was.

Magee
Nah im sick of all those psychic freaks. I agree with maelstrom, i want a real heavy hitter who takes no crap from anyone. But Gladiator aint exactly a mutant blink

Viper
Out of the ones on your list I'd have to pick Gladiator. I agree with Magee, they could use another big gun.

Thinking about it, Thing leaving the 4 to join the X-Men for a while would make for an interesting storyline wink

Tron
Gladiator ain't exactly all that great. He does most boasting about his power than he actually does showing it. And his power works on confidence too, so what's he gonna do when someone makes him feel like a b*tch? And don't forget, he got knocked out by Sue Richards, not a very good thing to have on your superhero resume.

ScarletSpider
I'd like to see something reuniting the original 5. Some dark secret they perpetrated, leaving even Xavier unaware of it and now shit's happening again.

Oh, goddammit. That's Identity Crisis.

But I would still like to see a gathering of the original 5. Especially with all the changes they've been through throughout the years, it would be nice to see them all get backtogether. A class reunion of sorts. However it is something tied into an old clandestine mission, instead of just happenstance.

Tron
Well they still have everyone except Jean, and Angel I believe.

ragesRemorse
no gladiator is a rank character. powerfull but not that interesting. I dont know man giving the x-men a heavy indestructable hitter kind of goes against everything the x-men are known for. I mean what do you want the Hulk to join the team, yeah defaintly there you go have hulk an X-man i dont know, ipersohnally believe the stories are whats killing the comics. I mean after the whole death thing with Wolverine it all went down hillfrom there.

ScarletSpider
Angel's still around. I believe he was supposed to do some crap in Genosha, tag along with Xavier or something, but probably got bored and decided not to show up, because well, Excalibur sucks and Claremont's writing is more and more senile each panel. Xavier does not say "that so totally hurts". He does not, will not and never will say it. Sometimes it's time to retire.

And Jean's coming back. So maybe middle of next year, given that they haven't killed Jean...again and Claremont won't write it, I'd like to see it. Especially if my fanboy dreams come true in that Phoenix shacks up with Wolvie and they both leave the X-teams for the Avengers. It would create some interesting conflict between 5 old friends.

Paola
... moving to X-Men forum...

izzygirlxp
The hot ghost twins from The Matrix: Reloaded.

Maelstrom
Like the deamon storyline with nightcrawler and x in hell. They could develope some bad ass godlike and devillike but good) mutants. A horned beast that spits fire and can rip steel like paper. Totally 100 class. I think Colossus at 100 class and Warpath at 100 class is good but i want to see this horned guy, a younger version of him to start with, i want Colossus back at 100 and rouge back with her 60ton and invulnerability.
Then i want to see the X-men get involved and the Avengers snap off to them and have those three form a line Cap and his crowd can do nothing about.

Maelstrom
An Alchmist would be cool. The x-men with a magic user, one whos not a caster but a creator of sorts.

Spiderman_RJ
i want the apocolipse in.

Shadow_King
i would like it to have X-man as a permanent x-men.

halo66
i think stryfe would be good

halo66
he sucks stryfe is better

ScarletSpider
I'd like to see Warpath in it. Have him join Astonishing or Uncanny, with their return to costumes, I'd love to see him break out the old Thunderbird/Warpath costume, or a variation.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.