Horror movie characters........

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evil Dead
for halloween!

I'm done with this year's costume (bad-ass Freddy Krueger if I do say so myself).........time to start planning for next year.

I'm thinking one of the following:

Pinhead:
Already found a great robe.......all I'd need is a good mask and some light blue body latex.

Bub: This would be almost too easy with the mask they released this year.....a decent likeness (color could be better).

Anybody have anymore suggestions that aren't leatherface, Myers or Voorhies?

(PS....this post does concern horror movie characters hence me putting it in this forum and not gen. disc........like the people in there would know about alot of different horror characters anyway).

MildPossession
I haven't even thought about Halloween this year yet. Need to start!

I'm doing my Nightmare Before Christmas set outside our house again this year, hopefully.

Will you be putting a photo up of your costume? Be great to see.

Evil Dead
probably.

ragesRemorse
what about a pumpkinhead deal, now that would be the mother of all costumes if it could be pulled off. I think a iam going to dress ass raw head rex this year. Pin head is cool and all, but it is pulled off quite frequently. I am not saying that you cannot make it more impressive. Or a demon from night of the demons, those bitches were pretty nasty.

Or you could try somthing from a clive barker flick, maybe one of his night breed's. Yeah yeah i know the film was bad, but it still has some cool ass creatures. My favorite is always just going as the throw back of the CRow, ive done it three years now, and it still remains as my friends favorites. I'm takin on rawhead rex though, hopefully i'll have a digital camera by then and i can post some pics.I've seen fun results from people taking on night breed though.

Evil Dead
I've also been considering Tar man from ROTLD............that would probably be pretty sweet, opinion?

SlipknoT
I'm dressing up as Leatherface this year.

ragesRemorse
Yeah now that would be more of an original way to go man. "brains, i want brains" Not to mention a pretty difficult attempt. that is one i have never seen, but would like to.

Spitback
I am going to dress up as a 19 year old party freak nerd i am dressing up as peter griffin or as Osma bin ladden

SlipknoT
My friend was a huge penis for Halloween 2 years ago laughing out loud

ragesRemorse
hey man i think i saw that guy laughing

BackFire
That would be super bad ass! If you can pull it off, totally do it. And provide pictures for us!

Cinemaddiction
My girlfriend wants to go as "Seven of Nine", now that she's lost all this weight. I figured the whole zombie thing I did for her was golden.

I guess I could always go as like...

CRAZY MOVIE MAN! *puts on suit of DVDs*

Look at meeeeee! I'm Crazy Movie Man! Now gimme some candehhhh!

BackFire
I still need to get a good Leatherface costume.... If only I could find a good mask.

SlipknoT
There are tons of nice looking Leatherface masks from the remake, but I know you dont want those.

BackFire
Hell no.

Evil Dead
- Tarman it is next year........it won't be THAT hard. Here in the past few days I've looked around at like 80+ different little mask studio websites. One of them had a kick ass tarman mask (also had a decent Trash mask)......also had chest piece and back piece......I'm sure with that much to work with it won't be too hard to build on top of. I will however have to find just the right goo to cover my self in......can't be too thin...can't be too thick.......hmmmm.

- C-dic.......7 of 9 would be a good costume for your ol' lady.......it's the eyes........she could pull it off really well.

(ps post pictures of her in skin tight costume)

- I havn't seen any good Leatherface masks. Odd. Looks like doing a kick ass og leatherface mask would be so simple.....but nobody does it.

ragesRemorse
i have been thinking about going with a baraka from mortal kombat other than rex.

eggmayo
im just gonna whack a real pumpkin on ma head

Jennifer_Tilly
I am going as Tiffany this year last year I went as Buffy!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.