Z-Warriors/JusticeLeague/Robin/Cat Wmn/X-Men/Spdrmn/Hulk/Cptn Amrca/Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alex_123
What kind of Hero Team do you think that this is gonna make? Oh yeah and by the way for the Z-Warriors from DBZ, when sayin that, I mean the Z Warriors and how powerful they are when and throughout the Majin Buu Sagas, and Superman, I don't mean just the normal and average Superman from the actual Justice League show, I mean Prime Superman, oh yeah and I wasn't able to fit anymore so I also wanna add Daredevil, Punisher, Spawn, and also He-Man and the Masters of the Universe.

WindDancer
Moving to Comic Book section.

ragesRemorse
umm to much and not possible. dont you think JLa is already overkill?

ScarletSpider
Hmm. I think he's talking about Justice League Unlimited. Actually I think that's a great idea, a uniform coalition of all the Capes watching and protecting earth.

In DC, you can tell all the super-teams are very close. They've all got giant compounds to operate out of, and secret code words, and all get together for poker on Wednesdays.

SnakeEyes
Having all of those ppl on one day would be a very crappy idea. Thank you very much for a waste of a thread big grin

ScarletSpider
I don't mind large groups of heroes, as long as you have seperate cliques that they can form into that can be focused upon. Like in Identity Crisis. The JLA, JSA, Outsiders, Titans, all come together as a giant team and break down into multiple units. Our story focus' on a specific era JLA team with some legacy heroes in place of the orignals and we get to see how they've got all the resources and back up of all of the seperate teams because they're pulling together.

Mane
any Anime/Comic team is crap.

alex_123
Hey u know what guys let me resay that, ok then have all of these superheroes fighting crime in different parts of the world?

Mane
OR IN DIFFERENT UNIVERSES LIKE THEY WERE BEFORE YOU MIXED THEM INTO A MULTI-COLORED STEAMING PILE OF CRAP!

alex_123
EDIT

Gregory
No, he's right. It's a stupid idea. For one thing, the Z-team are not "superheroes" (except for Gohan, and I suspect that was just a phase). For another thing, they suck, with only a few exceptions.

alex_123
Yeah n maybe they not big Hero's that fight crime against criminals like purse jackers, n ppl like that, well if they ran in to 1, uh yeah they sure as hell deal with it n bring justice, but hey the Z-Warriors arn't the type that is always fightin "crime crime", they mostly deal with powerful strong scary Universe devistatin consuquences type villians, like Frieza, Cell, Majin Buu, Lord Slug, Broly, Jenemba, all of that kind of stuff, n I'm not sayin that fightin "crime crime" is not important, but wouldn't u rather have them take care of the guys first that like u know... have the capabilities of destroyin a whole entire Solar System with just a raise of a finger, hell yeah

Paola
alex 123 don't bash members here!

alex_123
Yeah I'm sorry, I must have missaid, sorry, and hey it's not really that big of a deal, because when I said "let me resay that", ok I'll admit that I said Super Hero's, ok fine the Z-Warriors are most definatly not Super Hero's, caz in my definition of a Super Hero, that's someone who actually fights "crime", ok then, let's just say that the Z-Warriors don't fight crime, but they certainly know how to save the Universe from big threat villians, Frieza, Cell etc., but let's just say that they started to fight crime aswell as them dc and marvel Super Hero's, and they were all fighting crime in different parts of the world, n maybe some of them will meet up with each other, lol

alex_123
Oh yeah n I also put another thread on the list about this sorry I wanted to put a new one because I thought that I couldn't change this 1, so don't even mind about that other 1, it's just stupid, I'm an idiot, lol

Asian Hulk
Yup!!!what do you think about the Marvel and DC superheroes against Z-Warriors?

DarkCrawler
Z-Warriors suck compared to DC heroes. Even Superman looks cool compared to them. I hate Dragonball serieses. All of them.

jetspike
alex_123 shouldnt have been banned this is a great post better than most of you dimwits can come up with

Shadow_King
i am glad he was banned this is one of the most ridiclous ideas i have ever heard.

jetspike
what would you know

Shadow_King
i hate threads like these where they just combine hero teams. anywayz its impossible to join all these teams.

Kontraz
"z warriors" would win with ease. I mean, even at the beginning of the series they could destroy planets without too much trouble. At the end they could easily ACCIDENTLY blow up mutliple planets....

this match was terrible from the start

Shadow_King
this wasent a mtach. this thread was to say what if all these teams joined together and be as one whole team.

mordamor22
dbz is too strong they could irradiate a whole group of heroes at once

Paola
stay on topic

Kontraz
okay... what is the point? I mean, yay, you put them all on one team..... the reason...?

Shadow_King
i dunno.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.