Poor Woman ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Hi all,

I've noticed something shocking / funny from TWINE. Check out the bit when Bond looks at the rigged briefcase The Bull has left behind in Zuchovsky's hideout, right before he shouts "BOMB!!!" and runs out; there's some poor woman sitting behind the desk, minding her own business, who was most certainly incinerated in the blast ... eek!

yerssot
I'm sure she ran out too... I mean... that should be your reaction when a secret agent shouts "bomb" messed

Ahnold
I'm not so sure. Have a look for yourself - she looked REAL comfy in that chair ...

yerssot
that's what a lazy woman gets ...well, any woman for that matter

Ahnold
Eh? What do you mean by THAT?

yerssot
that a woman never wants to leave a chair out of lazyness stick out tongue

Ahnold
I'd run and hide before the girls get here yerss stick out tongue ...

yerssot
and you think they'll run after me? they're too lazy stick out tongue

Ahnold
Heh - nice knowing you yerss!

yerssot
pleasure was all mine

Kaleanae
What the f**k? mad

yerssot
what did I say? messed

Kaleanae
Nothing

yerssot
then why are you mad? sad

Kaleanae
Because my brother ate my candy no expression

yerssot
beat him up eek!

Kaleanae
eek! I will

or maybe I just going to hide the remote control cool

yerssot
you know how to bully people well I see

Evy_O
I gotta rewatch TWINE eek!

(topic)

yerssot
perhaps someone can send a still?

Evy_O
*calls out for help*

yerssot
*covers ears*
I'm trying to find out how I can do stills of a VHS

Evy_O
I'm not sure you mean that, but......

pause the screen and take a pic with your camera messed

yerssot
nono, then you have no quality sad

I'll never be able to take pics of all the bond women sad

Evy_O
but why do you wanna do that? you can find loads on websites messed

yerssot
but I wanna take my own pics, like with this topic; you think there is one pic on the net about this? messed

Evy_O
most probaby, there is EVERYTHING on the net big grin

yerssot
can you search it please? *puppy eyes*

Evy_O
yeah but I won't find anything erm

yerssot
have you tried already sad

Ahnold
Oh yeah!!! I finally found a still!!! Observe:

Ahnold
Guess what happens next stick out tongue

yerssot
she got a marriage proposal? stick out tongue

I never noticed her messed

Ahnold
Poor woman ...

yerssot
perhaps her husband left her and she was down?
so she stayed there to get killed messed

Ahnold
Or maybe she just didn't notice ...

yerssot
with Bond yelling like that? is she deaf or something?

Kaleanae
sad Look at her face of boredom, or maybe she was reading a magazine and was so into the magazine, she didn't notice the screams of a crazy man stick out tongue

yerssot
it's bond, she probably was gazing at his bodywink

Ahnold
Somehow I doubt that, yerss stick out tongue ...

Poor woman - she had no TIME to react ...

yerssot
his eyes then? stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Hopefully she was Barbara Brocolli... evil face

Evy_O
she's deaf big grin

The Redeemer
Deaf??? You ARE being too kind... shifty Now...what I would have said was she's... whistle angel

Evy_O
she is? shifty

yerssot
she what? blink

The Redeemer
A gentleman like moi keeps such opinions to himself... smart

Evy_O
tell us please

The Redeemer
A 00 agent would never reveal such a secret... eek!

Evy_O
but you're not a 00 agent wink besides we can always torture you to find out raver

yerssot
she must be deaf eek!

Ahnold
Look at the picture again, yerss. Unless his disembodied eyes are under the desk, I would think not stick out tongue !

yerssot
perhaps the camera didn't pick it up stick out tongue well, not litterally

The Redeemer
You can torture me anytime, old girl! angel

yerssot
the combo with "old girl" makes me shiver messed

The Redeemer
Who said anything about a threesome??? whistle

yerssot
now you did and you're disturbing me eek!

The Redeemer
Gives me a bit of a shiver too, old boy! eek!

yerssot
lets get it back on topic before it goes nasty stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Soooooooooo...yeah, poor woman!!! huh

yerssot
*sniffs* shifty

Ahnold
Wow - your sorrow just bowls me over no expression

yerssot
like a cannonball running over the pins in a bowlinglane

Evy_O
or you can tell me what you meant and I'll show mercy stick out tongue

Ahnold
Cheap shot, but ...

Come on yerss - I'm leaving! Tell me what you meant ... PLEASE? Or it will haunt me forever!

Evy_O
it's TR who has to tell messed

Ahnold
Oops! Got mixed up between threads! Hold up ...

Just replace yerss' name with Tr's and the gist is the same stick out tongue ...

yerssot
okok, I'm the talking ape from Planet Of The Apes part 3 stick out tongue

Evy_O
that explains everything stick out tongue

yerssot
*jumps on evy's back and starts fleaing her* stick out tongue

Kaleanae
So the poor woman explodes into little pieces and some apes came and jump around?

yerssot
but don't the apes eat her later on?

Kaleanae
Burned meat? I think James gave them bananas to eat

yerssot
but some apes eat meat eek!

Kaleanae
They do!! they even eat other apes

yerssot
especially chimps eek!

Kaleanae
lovely animals happy

yerssot
wait till you starve them messed

Kaleanae
wacko

Back on topic... so the woman explodes, eh?
And Bond just runs away... how sad

yerssot
I saw the movie yesterday and I didn't even notice the girl messed

Kaleanae
Well, Ahnold seen to noticed her and by the way it's been a long time since Ahnold left... and I never got to know him no expression

yerssot
well, perhaps he will return soon smile

Jackman
Look on the bright side. With such a violent explosion, she never knew what hit her. confused

yerssot
except that they yelled "BOMB" of course stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Don't worry...she's still around...just under a different guise!!! wink

yerssot
she?

Kaleanae
Ahnold is a she? stick out tongue

Kaleanae
Exactly, because she is dead stick out tongue

The Redeemer
Anything's possible in the world of KMC!!! wink

yerssot
but she did hear "BOMB!" and everyone running away sad

Jackman
I would say an adrenalin rush when she heard, "bomb." Then suddenly she felt pressure and heat. Then nothingness.. wink

yerssot
or perhaps she banged her head on the desk, fell unconscious and died more peacefully

Jackman
Did she have time to get up from her seat?? I would say she didn't have a head to bang over her desk in the short warning she had... big grin

yerssot
I'm trying to soften the pain for her stick out tongue

Jackman
That's very thoughtful and human of you, yerssot. she needed some pain softening..
wink stick out tongue

yerssot
before she would get ripped apart

yerssot
*BUMP*

I saw the movie again last week and I remembered this post; well, I have the answer eek!

when Bond yells "Bomb! Move move move!" there is a shot where he runs away, in the background you can see THREE people running away from the bomb, so I think she made it out alive big grin

Ahnold
I've been dying to dispell this rumour for months ... no!!! I'm a guy!!! Why do you think I call myself Ahnold?!

There! I can leave again now stick out tongue !

yerssot
*stands on tower and plays The Last Post*

Ahnold
BUMP!

Originally posted by yerssot
I saw the movie again last week and I remembered this post; well, I have the answer eek!

When Bond yells "Bomb! Move move move!" there is a shot where he runs away; in the background you can see THREE people running away from the bomb, so I think she made it out alive big grin

So ... she might still be alive eek! ? I'm so happy - now there's a perfect opportunity to explore her character further in subsequent Bond films stick out tongue ! My gut instinct tells me that she was very unfulfilled in her job, and hence became a pretty unfocussed worker - I mean c'mon! A big shiny ticking gold briefcase right in front of your nose and you just gaze into space??? It should have been you that shouted out "BOMB" to everybody else!!! What did you expect??? A klaxon eminating from the briefcase that said "WARNING - THIS IS A BOMB, SO RUN FOR YOUR LIFE" every 10 seconds??? This intriguing facet of her personality should be explored in greater depth - there's no excuse for the producers not to! It's a disgrace that she wasn't in Bond 20!

The character has limitless potential. Maybe she can form a new running gag - like that drunk guy who was in three consecutive Roger Moore movies looking shocked at Bond's improbable antics! She could always be present when a bomb goes off - that would be her "thing"! She should dress up, and go with Bond on missions!

Of course, we'll have to give her a name. Woman - I dub thee: Sally {don't ask me why - I just DO, alright?}. Ah, Sally; I foresee great things for you ...

On the other hand, maybe you were just slow on your feet, died in that blast, and we'll never see you again. In which case - ta ta.

yerssot
so you mean you want to date her stick out tongue

Ahnold
So you mean you want to date her stick out tongue

WHAT, exactly, in my last post suggested this?! She's not exactly Angelina Jolie ...

yerssot
your compassion for her, I can see it in your eyes wink

Ahnold
Since when can you see my eyes stick out tongue ?

Dontcha mean: "I can read that from your posts"?

yerssot
those big blue things? a mile away wink

oh no, you wuv her don't you?

Ahnold
Those big blue things? A mile away wink

Oh no, you wuv her don't you?

My point exactly. My eyes aren't blue at all stick out tongue . However, my kudos to you, sir, for making such a risky stab in the dark regarding my eye colour; a shame your gamble didn't actually pay off stick out tongue .

I don't mean to sound vain, but ... look again at the woman's photo on page 2 of this thread. I don't love her! In any case, I could never love a woman so oblivious to what's going on around her stick out tongue .

Ahnold
Just look at her ... so utterly oblivous ... lost in her own little world. Our love could never work; I could never get her to be interested in me for long enough without her being distracted by a butterfly or something every few seconds stick out tongue .

yerssot
ah come on Ahnold, who wouldn't wanna date you? you have power, you have muscles AND you talk with an accent wink

Ahnold
Ah come on Ahnold, who wouldn't wanna date you? You have power, you have muscles AND you talk with an accent wink

This may come as a shock to you but ... I'm not actually Arnold Schwarzenegger shock stick out tongue . The real Ahnold is just some 18 year old guy from England who might have a LITTLE bit more difficulty with duh ladies ...

Ahnold
Though that STILL doesn't mean I wanna date ms. oblivious to bombs stick out tongue ...

yerssot
see ahnold, it's this lack of belief in yourself that resulted in you ending up in sucky movies in the first place! stick out tongue

Ahnold
BUMP stick out tongue !

See Ahnold, it's this lack of belief in yourself that resulted in you ending up in sucky movies in the first place stick out tongue !

mad How DARE you criticise my legendary acting abilities?! I am undeniably one of the greatest living thespians of our age!!! Dime do duhrminate spam_laser stick out tongue !!!

"Sucky movies" ... honestly. Clearly you haven't seen enough of my movies! What about the 3 "Terminator" films? And "Predator"? And "Total Recall"? And, ummm, "Collateral Damage"? And ... errrm ... "The Running Man"? And ... {sweating profusely} ... uhhh ... "Jingle All The Way" ... ?

Okay fine - so they haven't ALL been classics. But I had to do some for the kids ...

{Quickly and quietly} And a lot just for the money stick out tongue ...

yerssot
I saw the first two Terminators, and didn't thought of them that highly, liked Predator for what it was and Total Recall and such were just the same ol': action without thinking -> after a while that becomes boring

by matter of chance, Jingle All the Way was on the tv today *sighs*

Uberking Robert
Originally posted by Ahnold
Hi all,

I've noticed something shocking / funny from TWINE. Check out the bit when Bond looks at the rigged briefcase The Bull has left behind in Zuchovsky's hideout, right before he shouts "BOMB!!!" and runs out; there's some poor woman sitting behind the desk, minding her own business, who was most certainly incinerated in the blast ... eek!

Hah hah! Stupid byatch.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.