"it"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

rayj
I'm really hoping that someone picks up this stephen King book and make a Rated R Movie for theaters out of it! make two movies and then release them like reloaded and revolutions/ kill bill series was! about 6 months apart! I think that the TV version is o.k. at parts but it scared the ****ing shit out of me as far as that clown goes, so I think that they could make an R rated film tha tdoes more justice to the book, which would be unbelievable!

SlipknoT
I liked the original it. I dont want them ruining it with a remake.

Major Knight
i did love the original, but i would like a newer version. but only if they dont ruin it like so many others.

MildPossession
They are going to remake it actually.

chops
yea i know. i hope its good though. and who do u think should star as pennywise

Spitback
It was a poor excuse for a movie

ragesRemorse
yeah it truly was. I mean the first half was very good. But all else is just shit. It would have to be rated R and a theatricl release to be anything worth watching. Here is your ideal director for this flick. Roman polanski. Yeah that would never happen, but the only chance for this movie being good, is having a good director, in a theatrical release, which will never happen. If it did though, it could be rememberd as stephen kings greatest movie.

roundisfunny
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=295357&highlight=pennywise

Wendigo
Hopefully the remake is based more on the book and Tim curry should be back hi perfect

Wendigo
I meant he was perfect for the clown lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.