Q ...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ahnold
Hi all,

I was just wondering - how dpes someone get a picture under their username???

Heh - only joking.

Anyway, I was actually wondering, purely out of interest, why the JB forum is the only one that is modless. I realise that I have asked this before {in the JB forum itself} but since the mods rarely check that, I thought it was best to re-post it here to get the official word ...

yerssot
(speaking as a poster of the JB forum)

I don't see the need for that Ahnold... how long is this section here? a looong time but it started gaining posts and speed in february, and all that time till up to now, every thread is ontopic (granted, sometimes it goes off for a post or 3), it goes by the rules and the people are friendly and open

the biggest problem the section ever had is currently the little disagreement going on in the Jackman thread messed

Ahnold
I wouldn't call that a grave problem. Dber's just a little, um, over-enthusiastic ...

yerssot
nono, you understood me wrong

what I tried to explain in my crappy english is that the difference of opinion between dber, you and TFP is the biggest problem we ever had in that section, and as you said it: it's not a problem at all, it's just over-enthusiasm smile

Ahnold
I get ya. I suppose you're right ...

Sigh ...

yerssot
it's just my opinion, it doesn't represent the opinion of the admin or any other mod

Ahnold
So there's still hope that ... um, SOMEONE could be chosen as mod eek! ?

yerssot
now don't go applying for it again stick out tonguewink

Ahnold
I wouldn't think of it. Doing that would immediately disqualify me stick out tongue

dave123
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/f65/

i see ONE closed thread.... hardly calls for a lot of moddig erm

yerssot
sorry dave, but if you go to page two I think there are 2 more and on page 3 are a few more

dave123
the last thread to be closed was on the 14th.... thats over a week ago yes

one thread closed a week.... confused

yerssot
well, why don't you post there to sniff up the atmosphere wink

dave123
because then you'd need 3 mods zorro

dave123
oh, and i haven't really watched JB enough to keep up with you and evy sad

Ahnold
Um, that thread never would've been closed were it not for my request to Ush to do so ...

So really, the mods haven't exerted influence there in MONTHS ...

yerssot
but do they need to be there to check on us?

you think evy saw them all? you think I saw ANY? stick out tongue

Royal Knight
what i don't understand is why do YOU want to be a mod so badly???

yerssot
I'm sorry RK, but he didn't apply for a modjob, he was just curious messed

dave123
aaaah, i see.... its like a secret forum. most people dont bother going in there because they dont like JB.... and it keeps the noobs out.

good thinking yes

yerssot
are you deliberatly trying to misunderstand me ? sad

Royal Knight
oh yerrs he did it secretlyshifty

plus he is guilty of it in the past as well stick out tongue

Ahnold
Um ... yeah, that's what it was. Erm, curiosity. Thanks for clearing that up, yerss ...

yerssot
if you continously look at the past, there is no future

Royal Knight
hahastick out tongue

look at this yerss told ya so

yerssot
you don't hear that a lot wink

dave123
yes

Ahnold
I was only joking before! Honestly. smile

It is true that I sought modhood once. But now - meh. If it happens, cool, and I'd be happy to do it. If it doesn't, well then that just means less work for me. big grin

Evy_O
well, there are some closed threads, but mostly cause we reported them erm
I think that if a global mod checks it regularly, there's no need of a 'special JB forum' one smile

come and post damnit stick out tongue

I saw them all, well ok, half OHMSS doesn't count stick out tongue

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.