Z-Warriors/JusticeLeague/Robin/Cat Wmn/X-Men/Spdrmn/Hulk/Cptn Amrca/Falcon

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

alex_123
What kind of Hero Team do you think that this is gonna make? But by sayin that I mean not all in just 1 bunch, caz that would be just totaly gay, unstopable now that's for sure, but gay, lol, no I mean havin each 1 of them fighting crime in different parts of the world. Oh yeah and by the way for the Z-Warriors from DBZ, when sayin that, I mean the Z Warriors and how powerful they are when and throughout the Majin Buu Sagas, and Superman, I don't mean just the normal and average Superman from the actual Justice League show, I mean Prime Superman, oh yeah and I wasn't able to fit anymore so I also wanna add Daredevil, Punisher, Spawn, and also He-Man and the Masters of the Universe. But hey I know that their all in different kinds of Universes, like DC, Marvel, n DBZ, but hey just for once ppl scrue that and say that all of their powers were all equally the same type of strenght, toughness, and abilities, well in the same kind of Universe though, lol, like obviously Vegeta would be a hell lot stronger, tougher, and faster than someone like Spiderman, not smarter though, but faster, lol, and that if u'v seen DBZ n know what Vegeta can do, u definatly gotta agree, so what do you think would make of a world wide Crime Fighting team like that but their powers and all are as if they were all in the same Universe.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.