anybody know where i can find these sunglasses?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

gls
i've been looking for sunglasses like my friend here for a while. anybody know where i can find some like these?

yerssot
easiest to do is to just ask your friend blink

gls
i did smart @$$. he got them a while ago and they don't carry them there anymore. does anyone atleast know what the style is called? (you know without the middle being just the frame)

yerssot
excuse me for trying to help roll eyes (sarcastic)

silver_tears
Do you not know the company? blink

Dexx
they're ugly, don't bother searchin 'nymore

ragesRemorse
are they matrix glasses, if so i know exactly where you can buy them for cheap

Dexx
no they're not. the matrix ones, all of 'em..are actually quite nice.

WindDancer
Have you try your local Mall?

btw-Am I in the OTF or the GDF? blink

gls
i've looked everywhere.-- by the way i changed my avatar to my real pic now... hope i'm not too ugly...

Sarah Malfoy
in Italy u can find these glasses evrywhere! i mean maybe not the same tipe, but very similar ones, but im sure u can find it in USA! in italy there is nothing more than USA!
u think ur ugly? personally i cant see any ugly boy here! wink

gls
you think you could get me a site where i could get some sunglasses that are like them?

Sarah Malfoy
im so sorry but i saw them in a store, and i cant! but i could try to find it on line... i'll let u know!

silver_tears
Yea I do droolio
They're Giorgio Armani Sonnebrillen I think yes
That cost about 200 dollars yes

Sunglasses Ahoy!

Clovie
sunglasses are to buy everywhere messed

yes WD it's GDF. blink

SaTsuJiN
I guess search every walgreens and 7-11 sunglass rack you come across? or just go to sunglass company websites. http://www.technical-gear.com/sunglasses/by_brand/oakley/oakley_sunglasses.htm
just browse the companies on the left field. I guess they might be expensive I dont know.. but you can see if they have a style you want

SaTsuJiN
Me wit mah seraph shades cool

Papaumau
Being a ZZ-Top fan I never pay more than a pound for my sunglasses !

( I always do what my heroes in the song say "Go and buy some cheap sunlgasses" ) !

I feel great cruisin in my PT cruiser with my dark shades so that "no-one can know my name".

Anyone who pays designer prices for shades is a mug !

JKozzy
Where? smile

JKozzy
yes yes

Evy_O
I don't like them no2

Papaumau
You want ugly ?

Here's UGLY.....

But the shades only cost me 85p from Lidl supermarket ! laughing

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/82/10/11948210.s.jpg

silver_tears
my Calvin Kleins were well over 200 hundred droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.