The Dark Dragon shop (free art and expresso!)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

General Kaliero
Welcome to the Dark Dragon. I, Dak Kaliero, will take art commissions as of now.

Types of art I will take: Character drawings(medieval, futuristic, and sometimes present), mechanical sorts of things (weaponry, vehicles), aliens, mythical beasts.

Types of art I will not take: Anything especially erotic or gory (gory a SLIGHT possibility if I am in an EXTREMELY dark mood.)

Art style: Heavily influenced by Japanese manga, but still retaining an amount of Westish-ness.

Materials: All art is done by hand on paper. I work sketches with pencil and then pen. Colors are done with either PrismaColor markers or the computer (ArcSoft Photoimpression).

Cost: Free for now! ^_^

So, if anyone wants some interesting fantasy or futuristic commissions, I'm waiting! wink

Corrupt
i was wondering if you could help me with some personal character art not a lot just a few people

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.