I Bid Thee Farewell

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lan委Windu
Alrighty folks, I'm headed off the computer for today, I'll drop by again next week on my days off.

I had more fun today than I've had on KMC in a long time. It makes me want to come back home permanently.

Then of course there is Ireneness who is gonna elope with me in Vegas so we can go to the South Pole of France.

C-ya'll latah.

BackFire
Later Ken!

Meki_Nade
tata for now thumb up

Stormy Day
Mods can just leave like that ? blink

Silver Stardust
Ahh, talk to ya later Ken!

Lan委Windu
Who's a mod? Me? No! I used to be a mod. My big Avatar was a gift from my good friend Raz.

silver_tears
I'll pop by sometime next week droolio

PrefectRonnykin
tah

MC Mike
See ya! big grin

Lan委Windu
Hahahaha

I'm back for a little while longer.

I got kicked off the comp at the library, so I went and lowered my ears then got on my parents computer.

吠earhead
good thinking stick out tongue

hey ken, nice to see ya big grin

Royal Knight
welcome back laughing out loud...again

Lan委Windu

Linkalicious
Ken, thanks for gracing us with your prescence. hope to see you online again sometime!

ciao!

HockeyHorror
See Ya smile

Lan委Windu
I see you!!!

Moo Cow
hi! wavey

Dogbert
eek! Wow, I havn't talked to Lance in forever. I think he blocked me on MSN. sad laughing out loud

Lan委Windu
No, my MSN Contacts list mysteriously got erased and I could only add the people whose addy's I could remember. sad

What's your addy? I'll put you back on right now.

Moo Cow
that happened to me and i had no idea why!

Lan委Windu
I know, it sucks. I had like 60 contacts who I would talk to when I could and now I have less than 20.

Dogbert
[email protected]

I'm not on now, my MSN is screwy right now blink

Lan委Windu
You've been added again Dogbert, so when you are able to get on, and I am able to get on...there we go.

Moo Cow
i only had 3 contacts i could remember messed

LeAtHerRFace
Peace out mr. lance

Lan委Windu
I'm on Mr. LeAtHer

LeAtHerRFace
Oh laughing out loud my bad

Lan委Windu
Dumbass...laughing out loud

LeAtHerRFace
lol its still morning for me though sad

vaya_the_elf
Good-bye .. dont know you .. but good-bye anyways

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.