"He's a villain!"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Morgoths_Wrath
Who is your fav. LoTR villain?

PippinTook
The Witch King, no doubt! rock

Bar-en-Danwedh
Morgoth, dude!
the original Dark Lord!!!

he made Glaurung, my actual fav. villan who isn't on that list.

Agent Elrond
Morgoth, Witch King, some other guys, they're all pretty cool

Darth Sauron
Sauron rock

Mightier is he who knows the boundries of his own might wink

^ yep...i quoted bytie happy

But....morgoth isnt a lotr villain....and erm.....we have like alot of these threads.

Which i always seem to get the least votes in cry

Morgoths_Wrath
The Witch King is the f'n shizz nit. Anyone thinks otherwise holla

Shadow_King
sauron.

Exabyte

Morgoths_Wrath
The Witch King, hes so bad a$$! I cant wait to see him and Gandalf go at it in RoTK EE

Moo Cow
sauron...or the witch king

jetspike
none they all suck cuz lord of the rings sucks

Phoenix Song
Meh. no expression

You wish wink

I don't have a fave villain. no expression

I guess Witch King, because sometimes Sauron and Morgoth make me want to cry weep

Discos
Morgoth and Sauron were just brutal dumbasses who wanted something they couldnt have.

Now Saruman had the brains.....if he suceeded in many of hisplans I would say he would of went far. Maybe he would need to multiply his arsenal by tons but still he gets my vote smile

Morgoths_Wrath
Brutal dumbasses??? That's not the term I would use to describe the dark lords...and I don't think Saruman was all that smart. Sure he got some things done but it all eventually comes back to him. If he was so smart he wouldnt have joined up with Sauron in the first place! Gollum takes the cake for insane villain. But Morgoth is the best, the origional Dark Lord! He is so evil it gives me chills, and I love it. I hope to see the day he makes his vengeful returns from the void!

muse5
i'm partial to saruman, in my opinion, he just owns. i also think that sauron is freaking awesome. he's a destroyed tyrant who is now in the form of an eye just watching, and people still fear him, its great. balrogs are cool too...

and shadow king...your sig is creeping me out, no offense

Sicky666
Hail Morgoth, Lord of all!!!

Mandos
Hail the old Took for doing nothing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.