KNV13 - "Stage One - Outer Video Village"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Brosnan
The 13th Knollvision is now up titled "Outer Video Village"

darktim1
looks like it is a huge set.

Jedi Priestess
seen it, not bad.........waiting for scramba to get online for transmission

caption reads
Stage One is host to the huge Trade Federation cruiser bridge set, seen here from the outside and a distance. Animation Supervisor Rob Coleman examines the action, for his team will be responsible for adding battle droids and General Grievous into the environment. Beside him, Matchmove Supervisor Jason Snell constructs a digital wire-frame incarnation of the set, using photographs and measurements taken earlier as a foundation. Sitting in front of a separate doorway set is Duncan Young, the off-screen dialogue reader who played Grievous during the Sydney shoot.

Jedi Priestess
scramba on the way

cavola
she's edited it

scramba2000
http://home.comcast.net/~shirazkh/kv13.mov

Jedi Priestess
what?

cavola
scrabma to scramba ; and i wrote : sausages for fingers laughing

so after the edit it didnt make sense what i wrote. and u know what

darth_surgent
Scramba, once again, nice work!

Hey, has anyone checked out the TV screen (the one on the right, in the front), which seems to have Dooku and ?????. What could that be? There are many possibilities, including General Grievous, though it looks very strange. The figure looks kind of like he/she/it has a mohawk and a lightsaber. I can't tell, but does anyone have any good theories?

Jedi Priestess
no I really dont

cavola
whatever; thx scramba

darktim1
don't have a clue.

Sith Master X
Nice, thanks a lot Scramba.

guiro72
aaaah.....nice......thanks once again scramba....

Indy_Knight
Nice one, we can see a bin!!

smoker4
Cheers scramba you mysterious one!!

Dropkick
Thank you Scramba!!!

Corsie
Thanks once again Scramba!!

wolfdraven
Thanks Scramba

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.