A riddle

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

punkkaveman
I am puzzled about a riddle and I was wondering if anyone can help me. The riddle says:

(95% of kindergarden children can answer this correctly but only 17% of Stanford students got it right).

What is greater than god, more evil than the devil, the poor have it, the rich need it and if yu eat it yu will die. What is it?

§pearhead
...nothing?

Shadow_King
its nothing.

HockeyHorror
well we know its not poop/shit, cuz eating shit wont kill you, it will just get you really sick.

Shadow_King
nothing you can kill you.

HockeyHorror

Iceman22
Once?
Twice?
Thrice?
Sold-------> Nothing it is then big grin

Shadow_King
trust me its nothing.

PrefectRonnykin
Nothing big grin

the thing is kindergarten students think of the first thing that comes to mind and settle with that when a Stanford student rakes through his mind for an intelligent answer instead of the most obvious

its a trick question its meant to mislead you

Silver Stardust
It's nothing, I've heard that before.

HockeyHorror
it is nothing, but there SHOULD be an answer for EVERYTHING.

Shadow_King
well their isnt. i have a riddle.

how many seconds in a year??

HockeyHorror
thats not a riddle because there can be different answers in different perspectives that would make sense.

Shadow_King

punkkaveman
w/e

DanZeke25
if u all want riddles, riddles is want ya get.

http://www.riddlenut.com/show.php

786 riddles for u all to try and get the answers of, or just look at the answers without trying to get it urself.

wuteva
I got one:
''It cannot felt, cannot be heard, or smelt.
It lies behind stars and under hills,
And empty holes it fills.
It comes first, leaves after,
It ends life and kills laughter''
What is it?

Fearnix
Thrice times a lady

Darth Revan
err... air?

Fearnix
you don't get air in space

wuteva
nop

Darth Revan
gas? Stars are made of burning gas yes

wuteva
...nope

wuteva
come on, ppl!

Fearnix
is it space ?
or its darkness shifty

Darth Revan
Death? Space?

wuteva
ok, its darkness

wuteva
Fearnix thumbup1

wuteva
How bout dis one:
Alive with no breath, as cold as death, never thirsty, ever drinking.
What is it?

JediHDM
a hole

PrefectRonnykin
wawa

angelsflame265
its a fish!! your getting these from from the hobbit! laughing out loud

DanZeke25
ok this is a tough one i think.

There are two plastic jugs filled with water. How could you put all of this water into a barrel, without using the jugs or any dividers, and still tell which water came from which jug?

DanZeke25
another one

Only one color, but not one size,
Stuck at the bottom, yet easily flies.
Present in sun, but not in rain,
Doing no harm, and feeling no pain.
What is it.

ragesRemorse
I dont know but heres a guess, freeae water in one of the jugs before putting into the barrel?

Here is a riddle though, can be easy but is still a favorite.

There is a barn with an arked rook, there is nothing in the barn. No windows, no nothing except a beam running arcross the ceiling. The beam is a good 30 feet from the ground. There is a man hanging from the beam. his feet are 15 feet from the ground. there is nothing else in the barn except the man hanging from the beam, and a puddle of water under the man, how did the man hang himself?

DanZeke25
ur right.... but the real answer was freeze them both and them put it in the barrel....

and for ur riddle... this a guess... the man was building the barn and something happened and he fell and hung himself?

angelsflame265
um. . shadow?

ragesRemorse
Cool beans.

No,the man hung himself. Ther eis absolutely nothing in the barn except the man hanging and a puddle of water under himself

angelsflame265
but there is rope right?

~Angel~
no expression he stood on top of a giant ice cube till it melted, while his neck was in the noose.

ragesRemorse
CORRECT. good job. two stars for you angel.

Elektra_lover
I was just gonna say that. I saw that on TV

~Angel~
eek! big grin Yay for me!

angelsflame265
you saw it on t.v? o_o like someone did it on t.v?

wuteva
Yep. I read it like 2 yrs ago, and remembered it had some weird riddles in it. How the hell did u know, anyway?

angelsflame265
On another fourum I used to go on. . people would always try posting these riddles trying to trick ppl. . .like no one has read the book roll eyes (sarcastic)

DanZeke25
yes the answer is shadow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.