Peoples webpages.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

darkcrown
If anyone has a website THEY made, please share it here. I like to see websites people make that I recently talked to. I'm not gonna post mine until at least three people post.

shifty

Dogbert
I think if you post your site, it can be considered SPAM.

darkcrown
If it's on topic and other people want to see it, I don't think it should be considered spam.

Silver Stardust
It is spam, you're not allowed to post links to sites that you own or have a personal interest in (according to the rules).

darkcrown
That stinks.

Silver Stardust
Put a link in your sig, that's allowed, so long as it's not a message board.

Iceman22
Silver Stardust, I was gonna say that, but you beat me to it.smile
Ooh well, you still rock rock

Silver Stardust
Thank you big grin

Iceman22
You're welcome big grin
Do I get now a cookie? stick out tongue

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud everyone wants my cookies! Sure big grin

Iceman22
Yeah, that's why I asked, don't remember anymore where they said it, but sounded like a good opportunity do ask for it stick out tongue

darkcrown
.....?

lil bitchiness
No SPAM
Do not place ANY advertisements on the forums. This will be considered SPAM and could result in the loss of your KMC Community Membership. We generally class SPAM as a website with which the person has a personal interest in, or is not a relevant topic of discussion. You can, however, place links in your signature (excluding forums) as long as it is placed sensibly

yes

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.