If you're drunk...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MissesDepp?!
If you're drunk, tell us your story here so we can laugh at your errors and when you make no sense. It'll be rather entertaining, agreed?

Now.. I wouldn't say I am DRUNK exactly.. but I am rather tipsy and my arms are rather heavy... I keep correcting myself.. as in I keep going back and deleting but I think after.. now I;ll just write with the typeos that I meake ok? so, basdiclally I just moved into this noiew house.. and I couldn;'t findmy fdad's liquor cabintet aok? so I fdecided that tonight I'ld find it.. so I did.. and now,.. well 2 uhhh SCREWDRIVERS later (screwdirvers are the ones where there's the orange juice and the vodka in thenm.. so 2 of hose ;ater LOOK AT ME! I'm a bloody idiot.. it's abvout 4:28 and I don't feel too good.. anywho, my exact poitnt here": is thaty... you should post your funny sotty..stories about being drunk or how you got fdrunk WHEN YOU're drink here so we canm laugh at you hahahaha.. like I'm sure you're all laughing at me right now... big grin tnagt took awhile of clicking.. so you better appreciate the smily mmmmmmmmmmmmmkkkkkkay?

LOTS AND LOTS AND LOTS of love
)MD
_mD
-MD

Papaumau
Sorry pal....Now I am going to sound like an adult...( spit ! ).

There is NOTHING funny in getting drunk !

When you are drunk and other soberish people look at you and your stupid actions they all laugh at you.

Have a drink - by all means - ( if you are legal of course ), but if you get drunk for the sake of it the drink will be using you, you are not using the drink !

Boring....? Yes !

Sensible...? OH YESSSSSSSSSSSSS !

finti
whats the point of drinking if it aint to get drunk?big grin

Iceman22
I am not as think as you drunk I am. stick out tongue
cheers

laughingrolling on floor laughinglaughing

Papaumau
Well...It''s like this:

I live in Sconnie Botland...wooops...Bonnie Scotland...ahem !

And Scotland has a rep' of being a country full of drunks.

It isn't of course but if you see a bunch of drunks staggering down the road and upchucking all over the place and drooling over their disgusted women you soon see that to be drunk and to act drunk is something less than attractive.

The best of drink is to have a drink, feel the effects, let your hair down and have a ball...but DON'T get drunk as a drunk man is no good nowhere to nobody ! ( please excuse the treble negative ! ). What the f**k?

finti
the trick is to even when drunk behave and act civil

Papaumau
Yes Finti...that's quite a trick to carry off !

The trouble is that when you are REALLY drunk you THINK you are doing that when in fact you are just being a pest !

http://static.photobox.co.uk/public/images/17/81/8571781.s.jpg
CHEERS !

finti
well Im a tolerable and adoreable guy so big grinbig grinbig grin eek! cool

Papaumau
Yeah...but are you DRUNK ?

yerssot
look at the size of that tv eek! wink

botankus
Well, the point of this thread has clearly been missed, so why not change the subject title to "If you get drunk come in this thread so I can slap you on the hand."

finti
doesnt matter big grin rolling on floor laughing

Linkalicious
Hi,

I'm Link, and I'm an alcoholic. A good time can always be had when you're drunk. Who cares what other people think about you, and if you take yourself so seriously that you can't laugh at your own self....then you really shouldn't be drinking in the first place.

There's no point in drinking not to get drunk. If you're going to do something, you better not do it half ass. Drink to get drunk, get drunk to have a good time, get drunk.....to forget about the nasty chick you hooked up with last night. big grin

Moo Cow
its HUGE! eek!

Maverick2364
Being drunk may be fun at the time, but it impares your ability to actually think or even remotely make good decisions.

Drunk driving is one of the leading causes of death in the United States from people who get drunk with their cronies to havea good time, and wind up not thinking and going for a joyride. It's not funny at all.

Moo Cow
no some guy in my neighborhood died cause he was drunk and he ran into a tree

finti
thats why we say the trick is to be drunk and stay civil

Maverick2364
If that was possible...

finti
it is, just takes some practise

Linkalicious
when you drink...or get drunk.....you aren't supposed to be in a position where you make good decisions.

When I go get drunk I've got 3 things on my mind...

1.) can i walk home from here?
2.) can she give me a ride back to my place? ...or hers?
3.) where's the nearest Mexican food restaurant

That's about as complicated as life should be when it comes to drinking. You shouldn't be thinking of your senior thesis on Particle Fission while shit faced

finti
laughing nearest mexican restaurant.

I look for the volume on my stereo to cranck it up real loud to bug my neighbour (when Monika and Live isnt here of course)

botankus
Finti is right, and whoever brought driving into it is just putting a spin on the topic in their favor.

Papaumau
Must agree with Maverick !

Drink can be great fun..I know, I do it all the time, ( Well...most of the time ), but I ALWAYS make sure that I have just enough to enjoy myself and I NEVER drink and drive as I find that if I do I spill a lot of it !

BTW...Maverick....

I love how you have made the dancing banana glow...I didn't think that was possible.

Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance Happy Dance

Papaumau
OH...the Telly...I get you now ! laughing

It is actually quite small compared with my 40 incher plasma-screen in the den ! wink

Maverick2364
Lol they're fun!

Papaumau
NOW...if only I can find out how to get the glowing banana to dance to a heavy guitar-riff, ( with a .WAV file ), I will be happy !

Anybody ?

MissesDepp?!
Look, drinking has been completely ruined.. the point isn't to enjoy a beverage with some friends because it tastes good. Once upon a time getting drunk was an accident and in the morning people appologize for not watching themselves, nowadays it's more like "Haha, we were so f.ucking hammered last night!" "Yeah man me and my bro are going to go get s.hitfaced tonight hahaha." and so on and so forth. It's entertaining talking to someone who is drunk. Especially when they go on endless ramblings about how much they love you.

Drinking and driving is stupid, take a cab.

Cheers mates!
-MD

lil bitchiness
I used to drink, but now i dont. big grin

I dont drink, I dont smoke and I dont have meaningless sex happy

BackFire
Wait, you mean there's such a thing as meaningful sex?

Tex, you owe me an explanation.

lil bitchiness
haha! laughing out loud

Im detoxing at the moment, thats why im not drinking stick out tongue somking is just a dirty habbit messed

Linkalicious
"The best part about being rich is, you never have a drug problem"hoover
-David Lee Roth rock

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.