Chain letters

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlackC@t
Man these thing are annoying, they always say if you break them then some 'ghost' chick will come and kill you which is a lie of course, but instead of threatening people they could just ask them nicely if they could send it. I remember one was from 'the flute girl' and it said if you don't send it in the next minute the flute girl will kill you. Another one said 'I have no nose, no ears, and no hair, and no eyes, If you do not send this in the next minute I will be standing over your bed tonight with a butcher knife and kill you. One silly one said not to brake it because it had been going since 1929, but there were no computers in 1929!

Iceman22
Don't worry about a girl standing next to your bed. Just give a signal when you brake such a chain and will switch.
I know what to do with them.shifty
Ghost or no ghost, they will like it. naughty

TheFilmProphet
laughing out loud

BackFire
I've broken so many of those things, I should have died thousands of times

RagingSilent
i always get chainletters through email or msnmessed...

completely stupid ones too....messed

golden moon
I never got one...!

I guess I am lucky!

Silver Stardust
laughing out loud same here!

Agent Elrond
I got one, I think. I didn't do anything with it. I'm still here, but my life is hell.

§pearhead
here as well roll eyes (sarcastic)

darkcrown
I send chain letters all the time. eek! It's so ****ing funny because the recipient will e-mail you back cussing at you and crap. eek!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.