Yet Again...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Myth
(So There's This Girl... continued sort of)

Alright, so I'm finally back at college eek! As you may have read in "So There's This Girl", I ended the school year liking a girl. I expressed doubts and what not but I think that now that I'm here, I may have found a solution. Another girl! eek! Lucky me, I found a girl that I have less doubts about (btw: the original girl won't arrive for about 4 more days). Anyway, this girl I find to be even prettier than the other (who I thought of a very good looking as it was) plus she's just flat out fun to hang around. The last 2 nights we have stayed up talking about nonsense and watched a movie despite the fact that we both have very little time for sleep. I have been exhausted and right now, I think I'd only stay up for somebody that I really like (so I'm assuming she is doing the same). As usual, I have looked for flaws because thats something I naturally do. I thought I found one because she is in a sorority(sp?). I definitely am not a drinker and I know that drinking alcohol is stereotypically what the Greeks do. To my surprise, she's never even tried alcohol! eek! As part of our Orientation training, everybody signed a "code of ethics" and in it, we stated that we wouldn't start dating anybody with a 2 week grace period because we don't want to scare the freshman away since they look up to us. However, I don't want this girl to get away or give up on me despite that 2 week grace period. I'm trying to find a way to tell her that I like her (tomorrow if I get the balls) just so she knows. I'm assuming that if she does like me too (which I think she does), we'll continue to hang out as we are and not do anything official until our pact is complete.

Myth
sad

I told her how I felt and it didn't go as planned. She said that she didn't want to jump into a relationship this early because we still haven't really known each other very long. Part of that is because she has some trust issues with guys because of something that happened in her past. I've heard that she has commitment issues and sometimes may even like a guy but when he finally says something, she gets scared and will change her mind. So I am completely confused. I have no idea if she just put me down nicely (because she never really hinted at us working at things) or if there is a chance and it just may take some time. I told her 3 nights ago though and at least things didn't get awkward so at the very least, we will still be able to be friends. But still. sad

Neo_Version 7
Ah, shucks.

Well, I feel for you, man. I relly do.

Fearnix
Man i am sorry to hear thatsad
But look on the bright side your still friend's

PrefectRonnykin
cry im sowwie Mytty

ninja how can we help cheer you up?

LanİeWindu
I let a girl I know at work that I was attracted to her, both physically and emotionally...and she said I wasn't her type. I still like her and we're still friends, so who knows maybe after giving it some time I could rub off on her...laughing out loud

So I know how you feel Myth.

SlipknoT
that sucks

Real
MYTH! Hey hows it goin...wut u described about the trust things sounds exactly like jess (my ex) i'd be careful....cuz i got hurt really bad...

Myth
fear Where are you from?

Clovie
confused

may i ask about something off topic?
what did you buy your ex for bday at last?

Myth
It was some "precious moments" collectable item that I know she collects. It was a little clock with little angels holding it.

Clovie
sounds nice happy

friends??? pssh, that's not what you want, my advice, forget about her completely and find another hottie.

Myth
Well, she lives down the hall from me so I think there is no need to forget about her completely since I will run into her all the time.

ladygrim
sad

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.