Samwise - The Pimp

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BackFire
Is it just me, or has anyone else noticed that Sam is the true badass of the films. Think about it, if it weren't for him, Frodo would have pussed out like 30 times. Lets make a list of the asskickery of Samwise...

-Sam knows from the start that Gollum is bad news. But Frodo is all pansy about it "oh, you don't know what he's gone through, boohoo". But Sam's like "shut up, cook me some food, woman, you'll see". He, of course, was correct.

-He fights off Shelob all by himself after Frodo got his shit ruined by her. Samwise made that spider his woman. What we didn't see in the film is samwise forcing penetration upon Shelob after he stabbed her with his sword. He pimped her hard.

-Then, later, he sneaks into the tower that Frodo is being held captive, and kills 3 orcs gaurding him. That's right, 3. He screwed them up hardcore. They all pissed themselves when they saw him, because they knew he was the uber hobbit.

-He has possesion of the ring for a while. But is barely tempted by it. The only time he hesitates is when Frodo wants it back, and that is because he knows Frodo is such a pansy about it, he knows he could be a better ring bearer. But he doesn't want Frodo to be completely useless, so he gives it back to him, all the while prepared to off frodo in an instant if the ring turns him.

-As they are on their way up mount doom, Sam's pimpness truley shines. He warns frodo to get down as Sauron's gaze crosses them. Then, he actually does the work for Frodo by carrying that pansy up Mount doom to the doorway. He then ruins Gollums shit with a big freaking rock. And slices his gut.

-Then in Mount Doom, Samwise is sitting there telling Frodo to drop the ring, but Frodo gets all lame and is all "the ring is mine" and disapears. Now, here's where things get shady. Gollum then sneaks up behind Same, because he knows if he tried to take Sam on face to face, Sam would have forced Gollum to give him fellatio before tossing him into the lava. Anyways, Sam is knocked out cold for the whole finale. Here's what I think would have happened had Sam not been unconcious.

Sam would have turned to see Gollum, grabed him by his nipples and tossed him off the bridge and into the Lava. He then would have turned and yelled at Frodo. Frodo would have been scared and would take off the ring. Then, sam would take it from him and toss it into the lava....Then he would have slapped Frodo around with his undoubtably large member before tossing him into the Lava for being such a puss. He then would have ran outside, hijacked a Nazguhl, and flown over Saurons eye, where he would have taken a massive dump and knock over the Tower of Saurons eye.

Anyways, you get the idea. Samwise is the true hero of the story. It's no wonder he gets the chick and knocks her up within five seconds of being married to her. Then, Frodo is all "boohoo, the shire is ruined for me, I have to go away, wahhhhh". And sam pretened to care.

Does anyone else realize how much ass Sam kicked? Seriously, I think if Sauron came and reformed, Sam would have ripped him a new one with his giant hobbit wiener. Holy crap, Sam was cool.

Agent Elrond
lol, that's good. Sam is the real hero. but do give some credit to Frodo, just not as much as Sam. Sam saved Frodo's ass plently of times

§pearhead
Saw was definitely better cut out to be a ring bearer, he probably could have offed Frodo from the beginning and taken it by himself, beginning to end, no sweat.

Fëanor
sam was more of an anchor to frodo...but sam did kick some serious butt where frodo seemed more depressed most times...

Darth Sauron
I wasnt under the impression forcing sombody to give you fellatio and penetrating an unconcious being made you a hard guy.....

JKozzy
laughing out loud Sam is a pimp, no doubt about it.

KidRock
Frodo sucked he was all freaking out since the begging.. SAM THE RING IS TAKING OVER ME" thats when sam had to come in and be johnny law. he was indeed the real pimp of the movies.

Darth Sauron
Actually he got quite a while into the second film before he said the ring was 'taking over him'

And he was as elrond said 'whoing extraordinary resilianse to the rings evil'

So i doubt you could do better.

BackFire
If samewise was the ring bearer, he would have just swallowed the ring as soon as he found out how bad it was. And his super stomach acid would have disolved it. He then would have walked up to Mordor and ate Sauron.

Darth Sauron
Aww come on, leave him alone...he isnt that fat.

He was an improvement on the bakshi sam

http://www.theargonath.cc/characters/sam/samtoppic.jpg

http://images.google.com/images?hl=en&lr=&ie=UTF-8&q=Sam+lotr+bakshi

Cant IMG link that pic...so there you go wink

Smodden
He's not fat.....hes chubbywink

Darth Sauron
*has flashbacks of a certain conversation*
furious

BackFire
I never said he was fat. When I said he'd eat everything, I just meant that because he's such a badass, he could eat anything he wanted.

Darth Sauron
you implied he was fat.

'cook me some food' ??

BackFire
Wrong. Had nothing to do with his weight. I was merely trying to imply that Frodo was his woman, and as such should cook him food.

Darth Sauron
Ah, so your sexist?

eezy45
seems like no expression

BackFire
Yes, women should be kept in the kitchen at all times, only emerging to give men sex.

BackFire
What are you talking about? Everyone knows this is the exact definition of being a hard guy.

KidRock
ahh look at the DOUBLE CHIN. man he was in such good shape in Rudy..poor lad. jk

SlipknoT
laughing laughing out loud laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.