What is your favorite comic right now?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Evangel94
For me it would have to be Iron Man. I would like to see how Warren Ellis handles Iron Man. The new CGI art on Iron Man looks good to.

Used to like Thor, but then i dropped it during Jurgen's long King Thor run. Currently Thor is on hold until the new writer comes aboard.

Discuss

Maelstrom
my fav. hero now is Havok, only in his egyptian duds

Viper
Marvel Knights 4

bardock
ultimate x men

SUPERMANDAMAN
Superman Batman is the best even though its taken 2 months to come out with the next issue.

Mane
Amazing Spider-Man

ScarletSpider
Captain America and the Falcon
Invaders

I look forward and favor everything on my pull list, but those are the ones that I buy and then go sit in the car and read them. I can't wait the extra 15 minutes to get home and taste of their sweet verbose ambrosia.

badsymbiote
Marvel Knights Spidey, and maybe Venom vs. Carnage

Punkyhermy
Batman HUSH.Batman Year One.Batman The Killing Joke.

Paola
Ultimate X-Men

Kontraz
Either Transformers: Generation One or Venom vs Carnage.

Maelstrom
Oh sorry i thought it was fav. hero. My best comic now is Cable and Deadpool.

captainam
my favorite would be deadpool.

Mane
Amazing Spider-Man beats all of those.

Into the Void
Kingdom Come, Identity Crisis, Secret War(original, and the newest), Ultimate Spiderman.

Lenord
Right now I am reading old Spider-Girl comics and Ultimate Spider-Man/X-Men....

My favourite would have to be Spider-Girl just because it is fun to see some of my favourite characters when they are older ( especially Peter, MJ and Torch ). It is fun to see how they have changed and the dinamics between them and their children...

Joker1237
Batman,

And my new comic Freedom Force lol(Its a computer game, kind of like JLA, with a 60's corny to it. It is funny at times)

Shadow_King
mine would have to be astonishing x-men, Excalibur,and AOA.

lagres
My best ever comic was SteamPunk though it never was finished, lately I kinda liked 40 days of night. Guess I'm a little out of super heroes right now smile

Darth Jello
Marvel Knights: Daredevil and Identity Disc

eleveninches
Green Lantern. I cant wait for rebirth next month

DarthLazious
Superman, CSI, Star Wars: Empire and Star Wars: Republic

Linkalicious
Bullseye Greatest Hits
Venom vs Carnage
Elektra: The Hand

I like origins...embarrasment

Havoc470
right now, theres two

avengers disassembled and wolverine #20

Linkalicious
hey what's the basic plot with the Disassembled comics? I've seen Thor, Avengers, Fantastic Four.....lots of them.

Do they all connect or are they all seperate.

Havoc470
i havent read the others, but im pretty sure they arent linked due to whats happening in avengers D, but avengers D is amazing

crazy
astnoshing x-men , ultimate x-men, ultimate spiderman, i just like the new stuff smile

wolverine8888
I for get the number but pritty much wolverien take on hell and night crawler helps(wich aint much cuz there only so much he can do vs demons)

eleveninches
Im collecting all of the dissassembled comics (thor, cap america, avengers, cap and falcon, spiderman, iron man, etc...)

DarthLazious
Superman or either Star Wars: Republic or Star Wars: Empire.

ScarletSpider
The Chaos storyline in Avengers is the main event, while these other titles tie into it. The Cap and Falcon Disassembled storyline was a prelude to Avengers 500 (Start of Disassembled). Singularity storyline in Iron Man is meant to flesh out Tony's actions in Disassembled (his outbreak at the UN, etc.) and how he deals with it. Fantastic Four takes place roughly the same time as Disassembled. A new threat has attacked Manhattan, and the Avengers are going through some tough times, so the FF have been called upon to save the city, despite dwindling public approval. Ragnarok started in Thor #80, he then calls upon the Avengers for help, and then goes back to Asgard alone to face ragnarok and end the cycle of the gods. As for Spectacular Spider-Man and Captain America's solo title, I'm not quite sure, just a bunch of bad things happening around the same time. Once the storyline is finished up in the main book, it might fit together better.

I'm somewhat wary of the whole business, but we are still in the thick of it, so I'm waiting for the end to figure out just went on, and if it's praiseworthy and good or a waste of time.

wolverine8888
I hate astonishing x men it is brobly the biggest waste ever. and I not just saying that I own pritty much every single one and it bye far the worst. I like hulk vs wolverine comics there ill

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.