Nothing to do with EP3 but.....

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SOCKpuppet
i have noticed through reading some posts on here some people get well annoyed with joke answers should i not be doing that....don't wanna upset anybody

yerssot
great to share that with us ... I thinkblink

nigeyo2000
some people do get a bit moody about it !!

thats all im saying

up to u

PVS
well, a much bigger sin is starting a thread unrelated to ep3.

not that i care about it, but i will bet good money that others will b**** to you about this thread.

and to answer your question: i guess it depends on how far the joke goes, and whether or not it kills the discussion

Darth Cain
And if its funny or not....

guiro72
for me the joke's are cool....

then drag it back round to the topic.....

but you gotta laugh....

Gangularis
PVS i love your sig with the TIE fighters!!

Jedi Priestess
To me its ok if its a post or 2 but lately the whole damn forum has gone the way of the joke thread.....I dont think there is a single thread in here thats not gone south ever since the title release and the flood of new people.

PVS
thanks gangularis

and JP, so long as it doesnt crush the discussion, i like joke posts.
its nice to have a laugh or two, dont ya think?

i mean, this is a star wars forum...we are all a bunch of sci fi geeks endlessly discussing a fictional piece, probably twice as much as we discuss politics and other stuff that really matters. so we shouldnt take it all too seriously.

on the other hand, people shouldnt turn a thread into their own comedy skit, especially if its not even funny.

Jedi Priestess
PV babe I said one or two........but anymore I have to scroll through ENDLESS posts of crap to get to an on topic and relevant post it seems messed Not to mention this forum HAS a social thread, its just that alot of peeps dont utilize it and thats a shame.

PVS
maybe this thread is a good thing in fact...

kinda like a SW forum focus group big grin

PVS
oh, very much agreed there

Jedi Priestess
I edited go back

PVS
still agreed, though i dont like social threads.
im here for SW, nothing more

EDIT>>>general forums seem to attract the most trolls anyway...
and you know what a troll magnet i seem to be sad

Jedi Priestess
well you dont know what you are missing by not visiting the temple.......its SW in there too lol A requirement of the thread.

Darth Sauron
laughing Im suspicious about this guy

He has the word sock in his name...in caps.

and his title is 'if only you knew'

SOCKpuppet
Why is that suspicious then?

PVS
well, if you didn't know, a SOCK is a second profile.
its against forum rules to have more than one account.
most "SOCKS" are people who have been banned and try to come back,
through means other than simply apologizing to the mods.

thus, you have a suspicious name

SOCKpuppet
oh i see well i ain't changing my name and i have never been to this site before so i am definatly not that kind of SOCK

jedijunky1138
As long as the jokes are funny and them we can move on! rock

smoker4
I like a mixture of humour and good speculation /observation myself!!

I am a noob 2 this forum as such, well i've had my first troll anyway so maybe not so new now *ahem*

Hey sock, are you an adidas sock by any chance!! smokin'

§pearhead
Jokes are fine big grin

don't hurt the otfer no

PVS
yeah, we had the same troll...the mother of all trolls...took all that time to make fake profiles of us...it was a real bonding experience laughing

cavola
jokes ARE SOMETIMES interpreted differently from speech to writing.

like : STOP WHINING SOCKER !

smoker4
Lol PVS, i'm always on the lookout for that troll laughing

cavola
poor trolls no
they are living creatures as well ; why do people hate them so much. they only want to be nice bunny bunny bunny

Darth Cain
They are just misunderstood, that's all.

SOCKpuppet
oh yeah baby addidas all the way might change it soon to a webcam shot of one of my own though lol

queeq
Nothing to do with EP3 indeed. Moving to the GDF.

cylob49
nothing to do with ep3 either but seein this is titled nothing to do with ep3 does anyone one know any sites where you can find behind the scenes pics of the like on smoker4s post...the chewie and leia one....star wars actors messin around between takes etc???

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.