Spider-Man wall mural

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
This weekend I'm going to paint a spider-man mural on my kids bedroom wall (he's obsessed with him). I can't seem to find an ideal image of spider-man to copy from. Does anyone have a favourite image of him that I can use to copy from? I'm quite a good drawer and I'll paint the best image on the wall this weekend and post a photo of the finished article here.

Mane
my all-time favorite

Mane
2nd

Mane
3rd favorite

amity75
Dude, thanks! Number 2 is winning so far! (Number 1 is a bit scary for my 3 year old!)

Mane
o he's 3? yeah thats probably too scary. hell, id be scared seeing a big one of those on the wall at 3:00 in the morning...

Hostile
Wow Mane, i've had #3 as a poster on my wall for about 6 years now, although the colour job is slightly diff. on my version. I miss it, actually... sad

Shit, now you've just gone and ruined the day.

http://www.shindra.net/image/arts/sketch/spiderman.jpg

http://www.catskillcomics.com/wolfe/spiderman.JPG

Of-course, if you REALLY loved your kid, you'd pick a true rolemodel, like... Deadpool!

http://pages.infinit.net/heather/ad_deadpool.gif

(Just playin', good luck with the wall wink)

Paola
what about this?

Rhino
you have kids?! ....anyways, go to www.alexrossart.com and check out the spiderman 2 art there...

amity75
Thanks everyone! Keep them coming! I'm gonna choose my favourite tomorrow night and start painting!

Rhino
no offense, but are you a "talented" artist?

Mane
he probably is dude. your a rude craphead

amity75
When I post my photo of the mural you can decide for yourself.

amity75
Dude, I've decided already, your 2nd choice is my 1st choice and I'll start tomorrow. Cheers for your help man.

Mane
no problem. i love that picture as well.

Spiderman_RJ
hostile black and white picture is the BEST.

Ghetto Goblin
can't wait to see it, post it soon.

amity75
I've sketched it out on the wall, I'll paint it over the course of this week and post a photo shortly.

Mane
sweet.

amity75
That's my mural finished. Thanks to everyone who offered me their ideas and special thanks to Mane for coming up with the perfect image.

Ghetto Goblin
That's Awesome.

good work there amity.

F_doomed
Dude Thats Pretty good

Rhino
that wall mural is incredible

Paola
great!!

Mane
yeah thats really good.

Ghetto Goblin
she's not a dude, she's a... ummm... eehh... dudette? or how about just ARTIST, THAT ROX.

hotsauce6548
wow, i wish i could do that.

amity75
Here's another photo. This time with my wee boy Jack.

Ghetto Goblin
he's gonna be a PIMP JUUUICE.

or just an accountant, you know how i am. i think. mwaahaha *cough* i should just stop right now, BUT NO! that is cool i can't say it enough okay now i'm out................

Arachnoidfreak
holy crap, nice job

amity75
Thanks for all your cool comments. The people on this spider-man forum are the nicest and coolest in the whole of KMC.

Nataku8188
Hot poop thats sweet... But really, get that kid started on Deadpool. Then just change the coloring around and change the web to a rope. You'll have a deadpool mural for when he's my age (16)...

Draw me one of carnage pwease !?

adelina20
i want a signature..................

adelina20
with linkin park please.

Paola
this is not the place to ask that adelina20

BlackC@t
Cool picture.

You should have done the pic of Spidey off the 'Choice' advertisment poster for the second movie.

Jimmy Buggs
whoaaaaaaaa , that is one lucky kid! how did you do that? i want spidey on my wall.

sky shadow
i got one
http://69.93.183.37/2311/1/upload/p668709.gif
i think you all seen this one

Jimmy Buggs
gay danceing spidey?

doctorstrongbad
Isn't that a famous flash film, I know I have seen it before.

papiren
Help!!!!!!!!

My son has been asking me for a mural for his room. He loves Spiderman, Hulk and Wolverine and he loves sports. I was hoping to draw him Spiderman dunking a basketball, Hulk running holding a football and helmet, and Wolverine getting ready to throw a baseball using his claw. Hoping you guys can give me some images I can use.

Spideys Sister
I want one for my room but I have wooden paneling.... What do I DO!!!!????

Shadow Spider
I have no clue. Paint might not work. Spray paint is dangerous...you could settle for a picture or poster in a frame. Maybe you could just get a whole lot of spiderman stuff instead of a mural. The more the merrier! big grin

Spideys Sister
laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.