Please Help Me...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

eyeadore1979
I have tried to kill myself ever since I was eleven. I still wish I was dead. I get negative things brought unto me and I get worse and worse. I just wanna throw myself off a bridge so badly right now. Lately, I've been cutting my legs just to feel pain. I really need help. Before it's too late. I just wish people would respect my feelings. I'm so alone in this world now. I have no one.

I know this is stupid of a newbie to say, but can anyone say anything to help me out right now? I just need something nice said. Something sweet. Nothing involving the word "son" please. That's the reason I'm in this mess.

DeNiro
Well I have had this problem with a friend and I talked him out of it.

All I can say is that you sound like a very sweet and nice girl. And that U shouldnt hurt ur elf in any form that is just wrong. If you ever need ne thing on here or just need someone to talk to pm me or email me. Ill help in any way there is no reason you should commit suicide. And I wont mention it too much but the mess ur in u really need to survie for the kid. Its not killing one life its killing two and they are both two lives that deserve a long and happy life.

Krabs55
You are beautiful why cause the pain

i slayed buffy
dont do that it upsets me sad

DeNiro
U should really see a doctor and get some sort of medication. Because U shouldnt cut ur self in ne way. I am not like mocking i am concerened and want u to get help so u dont try ne thing that u will regret

Sir Bob III
i cut myself and try to kill myself on a day to day basses now stinky left bawling

i slayed buffy
u have problems like a maniac stalker sbIII

Paola
please don't die no
Life is wonderful..... specially when you hear a cry at midnight and all you need to do is hold him in your arms to stop that crying yes......

DeNiro
seriously how can u even come in here and ****ing joke with this poor girl in the state of mind she is in. U really dont know the seiourness of this matter when u havent had someone u know try this. LEAVE OUT THE ****IN JOKES.

eyedore if u want to talk pm me. Ne thing just to make u less upset.

Paola
yes

stay with us eyeadore.....

i slayed buffy
yeah its really sad sad

DeNiro
U know what I dont even care if this is a joke because I seriously will help in ne way because i mean u shouldnt throw away the greates gift of all which is life and also friends ull be throwing away fiends here uhavent been here long but im sure ulll be vry liked here

Sir Bob III
yes i am stinkys stalker

now i have no one to stalk STINKY COME BACK crybaby

i slayed buffy
yeh ive been here a month and i hav lots ov m8s !!!

Sir Bob III
i miss stinky

eyeadore1979
Aww... I'll be okay I think... about the son thing, it's the fact that I miss him... he was like a son to me and he died... now I feel like a dumbass. He's a dog. messed I'm sorry for giving that part the wrong idea.... It's nice to know that even complete strangers care... I'll stay here on earth as long as I can. If I can. I have to take medicine and it's destroying my heart.

DeNiro
Well ne way just glad to hear ull be ok

southside_15
wow .. u really do like stinky a lot eh ?

Sir Bob III
yes *cry*

DeNiro
Sir Bob I never seen one of ur posts till tongithe so how can u even know stink that good laughing out loud

southside_15
how does anyone know that guy that good ?

Peloquin
from someone who knows what they do I would say to you get the phuck off the meds and see a natural doc. Especially if you're on antidepressants, they do more harm than good. I would suggest to you to go see a naturopath, a good one, and tell them what you're on and ask for an alternative.

eyeadore1979
Okay... I'm on Paxil right now

southside_15
im on Tylenol big grin

Tex
First thing you should do is stop listening to the Pumpkins! laughing out loud

Just Kidding, The Smashing Pumpkins are my all time favorite band - of all time.

This thread was closed because suicide threads are not allowed.
No one here is qualified to deal with this sort of thing anyhow.

You should contact a suicide prevention hotline, they can direct you to professional help.

If you dont know the number, dial your operator and they will connect you.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.