Welcome to VS Forum!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Paola
happy

here it is. all for you.

Just observe basic forum's rules, no bashing, no double threads and so on, ok?

ENJOY!!!!!

TheFilmProphet
Does that mean I can start a new Marvel Vs Dc thread?

Mane
yay!!!! we finally have one!!! i PMed Raz about this a loooong time ago smile youpi

Paola
no!! wait!! I'm moving all VS stuff here, once here, I'll decide which is closed or not....

happy

Nataku8188
I frickin love you paola! :: Humps ::

Paola
happy

credit goes to Raz, he opened it love

Viper
Awesome idea, thanks!

Tron
Fo Shizzlewink

bardock
sweet.thanks raz you rock

Mav
Pao owns. thumb up

Paola
embarrasment thanx Mav

spyrokinesi35
you da man ( and or women/womens)

Victor Von Doom
It's 'versus' by the way.

Mane
yep

Into the Void
Super sweet. Many thanks to both Paola and Raz.

Mane
ditto.

Paola
shocking *goes tell Raz*

Tron
Versus, vs., VS, like it makes a difference, lol.

Victor Von Doom
It said 'verses'. Pretty big difference.

Tron
Well, of course it's different when you spell the whole word out, but whether you do that, or abbreviate it, it doesn't really matter. Everyone knows what the forum's for, which is what really matters.

Victor Von Doom
Well, to me it's moronic to spell versus as 'verses' and not change it when pointed out, unless you are a child learning how to spell.

Tron
Okay I get you now. But where does it say verses at? I looked through the thread and didn't see it spelled like that.

ska57
Have you ever noticed that when you clean the bathroom with Pine-Sol and then you take a shower with your soap, the Pine-Sol smells bad? Oh yeah, the VS forum is awesome!

Tron
Yeah, I hate that shit. And yeah, the forum's great!

Paola
...or unless you are the webmaster and don't have time for stupidities like that!!!! mad

next time you wanna talk about how "moronic" Raz is, pm him and say what you think, don't post things like that in this forum.

Victor Von Doom
I did not say he was moronic.

I said it's moronic not to change it when pointed out.

It's all there if you care to read it.

Victor Von Doom
The actual name of the forum was spelled like that.

ska57
Hey guys guess what, we are in a forum that is strictly dealing with people fighting, no matter how it's spelled, and I love it! Paola rocks!!! thumbsupthumbsup

Paola
well, either way, pm him your opinion, don't post things like that here anymore.

Victor Von Doom
Like what? It wasn't addressed to or about whoever 'him' is, I was talking to Tron.

I have no opinion or comment on whoever made that mistake.

Anyway: I've moved on.

Paola
you were talking to Tron about the creator of this subforum.

you did have an opinion and now you don't. great.

good for you

Victor Von Doom
OK.

Tron said it doesn't matter how it's spelled, because he didn't know where the mistake was. He grasped the wrong end of the stick: it's easy to do.

I said it's stupid to leave the mistake there once you know of it, which the creator of the subforum DID NOT do, therefore I was not talking about him.

I hope that's clear because I'm sure no one cares anymore.

lil bitchiness
For god's sake, its a word, hardly a reason to make all this drama, and its changed now.

Next time, like Paola said, you should PM Raz with any problem you have!

Victor Von Doom
My God.

The whole point is I have no problem.

I have no problem. <--------------

See?

Paola
*sigh*

I do.... but this will lead into a situation which might end up in something unfair to you.

I apologize.

lil bitchiness
Good. Thats nice to hear.

I replied because i saw you were the only one with the problem, from the previous posts.

Paola appologised, but i do believe you owe Paola an appology.

And let it end with that. yes

Victor Von Doom
If it leads to something on the basis of someone's misunderstanding, that's regrettable, and probably unavoidable, but fair enough. There's nothing which can lead to any problem if no one jumps to any rash conclusions rather than reading what I did actually say.

Either way, whatever.

Paola
wow. reading it again will make this start all over again.

lil bitchiness
Actually, saying things such as this are very uncalled for, and quite rude!

Further discussions or problems, take to PMs, from now on, not on the boards!

Tron
Alrighty, now that that's settled...

Happy Dance IT'S PEANUT BUTTER JELLY TIME!! Happy Dance

Victor Von Doom
Why are you making it your business?

Tron said why does it matter, I said it's stupid to leave a spelling mistake in a title of a website if it's pointed out that there's a mistake.

Yes, let's take all discussion to pms. That will make for a great board.

Can this please end? All parties concerned don't care anymore, yet you are still somehow making yourself involved.

lil bitchiness
Im making it my business because Im a moderator and i was supposed to make it my business when people disturb the flow of the thread with such comments!
And yes, all discussions of such nature are to be taken to PMs. I dont want to be saying that again.

Victor Von Doom
Then don't. As far as I'm concerned this is being dragged out for no reason now.

All that's disturbing the flow now is you saying stop disturbing the flow. Let's leave it there.

Paola
then next time think before you post.

topic now...

Victor Von Doom
It's quite clear that people misunderstood my post and now are trying to gloss over it. People should read before they reply, if anything.

Yes, topic. Please?

lil bitchiness
I'll give you 3 days to cool off this attitude of yours yes

See ya in 3 days!

Paola
now he'll remember what he said...

Tron
Dayum, that's all I can say to that, lol

Geoff

BadKitty
Multiple Registrations
Registration is strictly restricted to one per person (and one per computer). If we find any user who has created multiple accounts for devious purposes, we reserve the right to remove all membership access without notice or explanation.
All name change request must be made to the Administrator, and is an unacceptable excuse for multiple registrations.

ostracised
God forbid that happen.

Paola
*sigh*
sometimes, people never understand, even after they have been offered a PUBLIC APOLOGY.... and doubled-banned.

anyway I really hope there are no further problems with this forum.

Mane
VVD was banned?

oh ok i see his avatar text says restricted.

Mane

Victor Von Doom
Back now eek!

Alpha Centauri
I can't leave you lot alone for a few weeks without the whole board at each others throats.

*Hits everyone with a frying pan*

Now chill the hell out.

Good new forum by the way.

-AC

Paola
ouch!!

stick out tongue welcome back Alpha & Mr. Von Doom!

Alpha Centauri
Good to be back Pao. Thanks for the welcome.

-AC

Paola
happy

Mane
Elektra is a saucy minx!!

Paola
really?

Mane
no sly

Paola
ok

Mane
Greg Horn's art is aptly named droolio

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.